GrabPoints Review - Make Money in Your Free Time - Scam or Legit?

I love GrabPoints! They have so many ways to earn! Daily codes, the quiz is my favorite, watching videos, surveys, playing games. I get a notification every time a new quiz or bonus points are available so I earn points without even having to think about it! The videos are not too long so it doesn’t take much time to add up points if you like watching different videos. The app is very easy to use and is a nice layout. Rewards come in many varieties and it doesn’t take much to get a payout. They have a lot minimum for payout. This is easily one of my favorites and one that I use almost every day! When getting my payment proof, I realized I haven’t redeemed any rewards since 2015! I think that says a lot about how legit it is… Still going strong after 3 years!

I wrote a previous reply but not sure quite how to do on here as yet, trying to learn the ropes. I had clicked on proof link Grab Points but did not get the credit for it from Grab Points Task… I did the 100 word reply along with proof. This happen to me before with a post I did on Microsoft Bing, I wrote GP and yes I got credit for it, but I am not feeling like a repeat for this post. I want to say this site is Legit and I enjoy the ways to earn. It can be a workout if you let it be, I enjoy doing Jun vids and Ad wall Smores along with some surveys from Tap and Peanuts where you get credit even if no survey was completed. Adgate is a good one also. Anyhow you will find my PROOF included in post.

I have recently noticed Grab Points has made some changes. They lowered the cost of rewards, they have upped vids to 7pts from 5pts Many of the merchants have upped their pts earn value. I just received my redeemed Amazon card, there was a delay due to updates that were being made to site. Good luck all!

I saw thei post on facebook about chaging some things, I logged in today and was dissapointed that they have removed their GrabTV

In France there are no videos available ahaha ^^
However i heard that engageme.tv and others will give you 7 points instead of 5.
But it is nothing compared to surveys ! I would advise you to look at “opinion world surveys”. I pick them in my gmail notification.

I dont know if this would help you, when your logged in, on the right hand side is Live Feed, click where it says All Countries, and you can choose My Country, that will show you what is crediting, sadly you cant click the offers from the Live Feed, but you can go search for them, hope that helps

Can you use the promo codes we post?
Can you play the games? They are fun and you get 1c for each minute you play
And what about the tasks? They ask you to give a review of a site if your a member

Looking through the dozens of comments on this GrabPoints review thread, it strikes me as particularly funny how certain members who yell out “it’s a scam!” in their comments are the ones I’ve encountered who do dumb things like answer posts just for the sake of triggering points (back when the forum had ETB points), or ask dumb questions like “why did my account get suspended, BTW what’s a VPN?”

I mean LOL could you not. People could see through you.

At any rate, GrabPoints has remained one of my favorite ways to earn online. I will break down my reasons here in bite-sized pieces.

Great, varied ways to earn

I confess to getting sick of doing survey after survey, day in and day out, just to earn a bit of cash. GrabPoints gives me other options which are very doable, indeed. From the start (been a member for a couple of months now), watching videos and playing games are my two favorite “alternative” tasks on the site. Before I know it, points add up and I’m on my way to cashing out again.

Great rewards options

This site has one of the lowest cash out thresholds I’ve seen, so it’s easy to see my earnings ASAP. Also, they process rewards quickly. I have yet to go beyond just a couple of business days before I see my earnings either in my PayPal account or email. My son also loves that there are Rixty and iTunes gift card options so yeah, some of my rewards go to him, as well.

Referral system!

The 250-points per friend referral system is simply awesome! Since it doesn’t take too long for my referrals to cash out their first 1000 points, I don’t have to wait too long for my own earned points to appear in my account. This is hands down my favorite method to earn a passive income.

I agree. Doesnt matter what forum your on, 95% of the time, those yelling the loudest and yelling “scam” are always ones who got banned for cheating somehow and getting caught.

Warning: Rant follows

I think there should be a sort of survey site “code of ethics.” People can sometimes be a bit too cavalier about using survey or rewards sites. They think they have an excuse to game the system. It’s just points, right? The company won’t notice, right? We’ll, if one person tries to cheat, chances are there are many others who are also trying to cheat.

Two things get my goat: first, is chances are they won’t even get away with it. Rewards sites, GrabPoints included, are pretty good at spotting scammers among the ranks. But that’s not what irks me… what irks me is that they get suspended for cheating, then go online and complain to us legit users. Jeeez. Entitled, much? Go cry in your own corner of the internet.

Second, is that if you do get away with it - as unlikely as it is - you’re only ruining it for everyone. Because when the site owners notice something shady is going on, they might implement new measures that make it difficult for all of us. So thanks for messing things up for everyone.

So, yeah. Don’t even think about using VPNs or whatever. It harms the community - and it even harms you the most. So do us all a favor, and go legit.

Rant over.

Totally agree. Sites even go under because there is so much fraud going on. I wish these cheaters would put their know how for something good

Received a $5.00 payment from them

Hey all - great news from GrabPoints ! They have now removed the expiration of points completely! Copy and paste below from Reddit

GrabPoints has exciting news for the rewards community! After listening to your feedback and concerns regarding the expiration of points, we’ve decided to take some major steps and remove expiry all together! Effective February 11, 2019, points will no longer expire after 30 days of inactivity. We hope this will encourage everyone to earn more.

Thats great news!!! Too bad I cant get back the points I lost years ago hehe

I like watching this thread and seeing all the payment proofs and what-not from GrabPoints . It also serves as a handy timeline of how the site has seen changes over the years. At any rate, I am glad there is consistent proof of getting paid and of things being addressed. As long as users are on the same page as the changes being implemented, then it’s all good.

So I stumbled upon a blogger who also reviews paid survey and GPT sites and saw this infographic about how much a person can make on GrabPoints in a given month (and hour). I am not well-versed in graphics but the sample data shown here is admittedly impressive. The writer mentions an “average amount of $5.64 as an hourly rate” and “a whopping $225.60 a month” as the highest possible earnings for completed offers on the site. Now, I must confess to not taking on offers when I am on GPT sites because…I dunno - security reasons, I guess? I usually just answer surveys and watch videos as a result. But these figures are definitely intriguing, so I think I might just try the offers on GrabPoints today. Wish me luck!

Because of this site, I was able to receive more than a thousand dollars just by completing different task available on their website. I’ve been a member of GrabPoints since 2016. A close friend invited me to register on this site, and I am happy that it works well for me.

Their surveys are easy to accomplish, and they have other tasks available such as watching videos, downloading apps, and more. Like any other sites, this one has flaws as well such as delayed rewards (sometimes), missing credits, but it’s all okay because they have helpful support staffs who are always there to help me.

Just a heads up, if they detect activity from your account that is out of the norm, they will perform a security check in your account asking for a document to verify your identity. Just send them what they need so you can continue using their site asap.

GrabPoints is legit, and I totally recommend them because they are one of the best ways to make some money online.

GrabPoints is now paying 1000 points (USD 1.00) per Your Surveys completion. They already had the highest at 94 cents but seems like they upped it once more. Awesome stuff.

To add to Kanvi’s message, here are the updated payouts:

• YourSurveys - Now 1000 GrabPoints (was 940)
  • Opinion Capital - Now 1025 GrabPoints (was 960)
  • TapResearch - Users are now earning approximately 15% more

GrabPoints no doubt very good, excellent performance but YourSurveys site is totally blunder, cheater. They never pay. Be careful of YourSurveys site.

This isn’t true. If you look at the leaderboard on the homepage and view their transactions, you’ll see a bunch of users earning with YourSurveys. I would contact YourSurveys directly if this is happening to you more often than not.

How could you say that i am wrong ?? Some users might have got their payment, that doesnt mean i am lying or i am wrong. Since last 11 months i didn’t get a single penny from YourSurveys site after completion of surveys. They even dont reply to mails. They are the worst cheaters of the world. Do you need prove ?? I can show you my tickets. You only get there that , they are on delayed payment. And this delayed payment running since last 11 months.