• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Would you prefer online earning sites than social media sites?

Jeanette2091

ETB
I am of the same opinion.Sometimes it might be entertaining to spend your time in social media sites,but I think it is more prolific,if you are spending part of your free time in forums,searching for good online earning methods and learning many things from other members.
I like it here too. I also like Facebook but that is mostly because my father is on there. I always unfollow people on Facebook or delete them when they post something that I don't like.

katkat

ETB
I like it here too. I also like Facebook but that is mostly because my father is on there. I always unfollow people on Facebook or delete them when they post something that I don't like.
I do unfollow people too that post matters that's supposed to be for private. I don't like when they are doing their dirty laundry. I hope they can learn that is annoying to people who are not concerned.

tusziget

ETB
Me too.I wish there would be more forums like Earnthatbuck.I am active for now here in the Forum,and in the Forum Coin.Actually I have read about Earnthatbuck in Forum Coin many positive reviews,that is why I have joined Earnthatbuck and I am active here.

katkat

ETB
Me too.I wish there would be more forums like Earnthatbuck.I am active for now here in the Forum,and in the Forum Coin.Actually I have read about Earnthatbuck in Forum Coin many positive reviews,that is why I have joined Earnthatbuck and I am active here.
I heard this from FC too. Just trying my luck. It's still earning so i would like to take the chance.

tusziget

ETB
I am just exploring now the site,the different features on the site.I like the design of Earnthatbuck and there are so many sections available in this forum and it is developing a nice community here.I wish Earnthatbuck to stay for a very long time online.

Jeanette2091

ETB
I do unfollow people too that post matters that's supposed to be for private. I don't like when they are doing their dirty laundry. I hope they can learn that is annoying to people who are not concerned.
I would rather have people posting things about their private life than seeing animals on my facebook who are wounded. I don't like when people are using Facebook for things like that. :cautious:

katkat

ETB
I am just exploring now the site,the different features on the site.I like the design of Earnthatbuck and there are so many sections available in this forum and it is developing a nice community here.I wish Earnthatbuck to stay for a very long time online.
I am also exploring some options here. But I want to slowly do this. I wish to enjoy the site. Not only the earnings but also the informations i got from the site

tusziget

ETB
I am doing the same thing.It is really a huge collection of information here and it needs time to explore all of them.I think I will learn very useful things here from other members posts.There is always some new information and we can learn from each other how to earn more online.

msmoneybags

ETB
Im not really into social media sites, If I havent talked to you in 20 years Im not interested in what you had for breakfast.

Id much rather have earning sites :)

tusziget

ETB
Yes,you are right about it.I prefer too searching online for earning sites,than to stay online on social media sites for hours.Well,I am interested in my closest friends posting,but they are not very active on social media sites,so I am not very interested on spending my free time on those type of sites.