• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

What's up, what's up, what's up!

Page 1 of 1

Richmond804VA

Hello everyone! My name is Brandy and I'm from Richmond, Virginia born and raised! I have 3 kids that I love doing anything with them that they love. This includes binge watching seasons of The Office with my 19 year old boy, attending high school track meets and softball games for my 15 year old daughter and last but definitely not least, taking my 5 year old autistic son exploring out in nature -- be it a walk around the block, a trip to the river spots we love to frequent, or attending a field trip to a park with his class team and team therapists! Clearly my life is already so filled and making money online seems like a possible help towards the solution of the price of an average family life. This will be my first attempt at becoming consistent and truelu successful at the idea so wish me luck :)

MorrisS

welcome brandy...I have an autistic kid to with mine instead of nature it's electronics..lol. He Stays plugged in. Looking forward to following your journey in making money online. Let me know If I can help in any way

Richmond804VA

Awesome! How old is yours? Zayne loves electronics obsessively too! It's only once I get him in the actual open space outdoors that he will put down the phone. From that point on until the moment hes back inside, first thing out of his mouth "phone please"! Drives me crazy lol!

MorrisS

omg I thought mine was the only one that did that lol. Soon as he gets home from school he wants the phone lol I have to do boundaries I know it drives him crazy but it affects his school work. So I say no phone during the week. He's 9 years old now so he's at a point where he is starting to understand. So he just drives his older sister who is 10 crazy lol

Page 1 of 1