LEGIT WeGoLook Review: Get Paid to Look at Things

Kanvi

Bronze Wordsmith
Apr 16, 2018
wegolook-review.jpg

Many aspects of modern life are now done digitally. I can order groceries, pay the bills, call for a car, even work remotely, via the internet. But even with the power of the interwebs in our smartphones, there are still moments where someone needs to be physically present.

Those moments usually include doing real-world stuff like delivering documents, conducting site and vehicle inspections, and other odd jobs. That’s the thinking behind WeGoLook, a cool new website that connects clients with field service providers.

Since I’m always looking for new ways to make some money, I decided to register and become a field service provider. I was also excited to give it a go, since I’m one of those people who prefer working outside an office.

I gave WeGoLook a shot for a couple of months, and I think I can make a pretty good assessment of the site. Read on for my review, as well as some tips on how to maximize your earnings on the site!

Introducing WeGoLook

In my opinion, WeGoLook is sort of like the Uber for personal services. You register on the site as a “Looker” which is a company term for independent contractor. The site will then connect you with clients in your area who are looking for field service providers such as yourself.

You then get paid for each errand (called “Looks”) you complete. It’s pretty simple overall. Here are the types of errands you will be doing no WeGoLook:

Inspections

This is my favorite type of Look. I get sent to inspect vehicles, properties, and various scenes. These tasks were needed for various reasons, such as insurance processing, and value appraisals.

Document Services

The most basic type of errand you could do. It involves picking up and delivering documents, but could also include having people sign documents, notarization, and even collecting payments.
Don’t worry about the last item; you’re not a collection agent per se. If the person doesn’t pay me, it’s the responsibility of the client to find the appropriate means to collect.

Pickup and Delivery

Another easy to accomplish Look. As the name implies, you go to the client’s location, pick up the item, then deliver it to the specified recipient. Easy.

Assessments

This is the more advanced of the Looks you could do. Under this category, you will document damage (such as car wrecks and household damage), and identify risks. These are pretty specialized Looks, and it would help if you have some sort of inspection or appraisal experience.

Custom Tasks

Clients may ask for random or “custom” tasks. This could range from watering their landscaping while they’re away on vacation to checking up on their pets regularly. It’s up to you to decide whether you would like to take these types of tasks.

Here’s How WegoLook Works

First, install the app on your smartphone. Follow the appropriate links below:

Link: https://wegolook.com
iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/wegolook/id906841156?mt=8
Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wegolook.app&hl=en

Once you’ve finished the registration process, you will be known as a “Looker” and start using your phone and app to accept “Looks” from clients. You can accept or decline Looks for whatever reason, including location and schedule.

For example, an insurance inspector may hire you to go to the house of the insured and inspect the structural damage. You may have to take photos, and even video, of the area. Once you’re done, send the files to your client, and you’re done! You can now take the next Look.

In my experience, Looks take on average one hour to complete. But I’ve discovered that by stringing Looks that are in close proximity to one another, I can maximize my time and earning (I’ll be providing more tips later in this article)

Got Specialized Skills?

Most of the Looks I took were pretty basic - visit sites, take photos, deliver documents. But there are also clients looking for specialized service providers. These include licensed drone pilots, mechanics, registered notaries, translators, licensed appraisers, and many others.

If you have any of these qualifications, you may have a better shot at making big bucks!

Earning Potential on WeGoLook

You can earn anywhere from $15 to $30 for the average Look. More difficult, or specialized tasks, will pay higher. Those can pay up to $200.

As for me, I averaged five “basic” Looks a day and one “advanced” Look. My average earnings per day, once all those were added up, was $200. Pretty sweet!

You can also upgrade your status to Pro once you’ve built a solid reputation among clients. Pro status is reserved for the very best service providers.

Once you turn Pro, you can enjoy benefits such as getting job notifications ahead of regular Lookers, and even being directly hired by high-profile clients.

How to Make the Most out of WeGoLook

1. Get a dedicated email account

At the start of my WeGoLook journey, I missed out on a lot of tasks because I wasn’t able to read my email notifications. Most of them were buried in my inbox.

After a few days of missing notifications, I got a separate email account just for WeGoLook, and I suggest you do the same.

2. Play to your strengths and skills

If you’re a good or decent at taking pictures, try to get as many Looks that require photography. Same goes for any other special skill you may have, whether it’s fixing cars or flying drones.

Taking tasks you’re good at means more satisfied clients, and that in turn, could set you on the fast track to becoming a Pro Looker.

Also, being good at the job generally means you can finish tasks faster, enabling you to take more jobs (and earn more) in a single day.

3. Plan your trips properly

Providing a quality service is important, but so is quantity. You’ll want to finish as many Look as possible. One of the best ways to do that is to take a “cluster” of Looks that are close to another. By doing that, you minimize the time spend driving from one client to another.

The Verdict: Legit or Scam?

WeGoLook is a legit way to make money! I earned about $200 a day going out and doing field services, which beat staring at a monitor all day. I also like how it rewards service providers who have specialized skills.

WegoLook Screenshots

Click to Zoom
WegoLook 1.jpgWegoLook 2.jpgWegoLook 3.jpgWegoLook 4.jpgWegoLook 5.jpg

Your Turn

This review is based on my own experiences using WeGoLook. Now it’s your turn to share. Have you used WeGoLook? What sort of Looks did you do, and how much did you earn?

Let’s hear your stories!

Reactions: Iroh_Spirit