Up-4 Review - Paid to Upload - Scam or Legit?

Up-4ever is one of the leading pay per upload site which pays you for download you got from your files, they pays up to 8.5 $ per 1000 downloads and minimum 3$, they have more than 450k members registered.

Payment Methods:

• Paypal
  • Payza
  • Web Money
  • Perfect money
  • Neteller
  • Payoneer
  • Skrill
  • Xapo
  • Wester Union
  • Bitcoin ($15 minimum at the moment)
  • Vodafone cash
  • Etc

General Information

• No Requirements as anyone can join freely.
  • Upload files, videos etc and share on other forums through your link. You get paid based on the number of views you bring in
  • You can share the links via your web or even on social media, as much download you get as much you earn
  • Anyone from any country can download the files
  • No Survey needed to Download
  • User-friendly network

Verdict:

As I am using this for months, I got almost 600 $ from just 3 months with them, so not joking you can search anywhere for other reviews about it. So don’t panic, stay calm and just sign up. Thanks.

I just signed up and uploaded some photos to my account.

That’s cool but I think you’re supposed to add your photos on their site and not on ETB.

I added them their site. Those are just the links to download them.

That’s great of you,just a quick question from the day you uploaded still now how many downloads have your files being able to get.Have you gotten your first payment. please give a feedback.

I am not being able to check if I had gotten any downloads nor payments because I am having issues signing in to my account and the e-mail address that I am using for it isn’t letting me sign in and I have been having this problem for some weeks, now.

Hm strange, did you contact their support? Keep us posted. It’s important for us to stay on top of these sites and change the status if need be.

I haven’t contacted their support, but I will try to call them soon to be able to get access to my e-mail address.

@Pesbs you may need to contact the admin or possibly Edith you Mr details properly. This is wonderful way to earn, I have not tried this before but from those who are earning already what kinda of files do you upload to get views and downloads faster

I just contacted up-4.net, but I don’t think they are the ones I have to contact because the problem is with the e-mail address that I used to create my account, not their up-4.net.

How about using the change the password on the sign in tab,maybe that could help you rectify the problem and help you login. The problem might not be from the site.

That’s nice. My question is, are the images uploaded there original or just any photos like the ones we upload on Instagram?

Has anyone tried this yet? I just created an account and uploaded my first picture.

I left the site after 1 day. It was annoying that you got an pop-up ad every time you went into a new page, and it was difficult to navigate around on the website.

Has anyone received payment from this site. I have not seen any proof of payment for this site. Uploading photos sounds like doing it on Facebook.

No, I haven’t. But I also quit the site after only 1 day. I didn’t like the pop-up ad that was there. I hope to find a better site than this one.

I hate pop-ups as well. So I think I am not going to join this site. I tried Rabadaba where I earned 1x just to upload photos.

doesnt look like the orginal poster has been seen since posting this. So no updates