• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

LEGIT TwitchFollows - Scam or Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page 6 of 6

msmoneybags

I just signed up looks way too difficult to earn money on.
Not at all! All you have to do is click the offers, you want to go to these two pages, its easiest if you check multiple times a day

Follow Offers
Channel View Offers

Also if you click top left, where it says twitchfollows, there is a daily bonus button to get 5 credits

a_jerobon

I have been earning with this site for a couple of months now and have been paid twice. Basically it's a gaming site which pays you to follow people, you can join as a gamer or as a viewer like me. It's the most simple way I have ever earned money and requires virtually no effort. When I first joined we could cash out at $10 but last week they raised the redemption rate to $20. You can upgrade for $9.99 to receive more offers which I did and it certainly did speed things up as I got my money back with a couple of weeks.

Now the bad part. There is talk of the site closing in August although this is not certain. It seems to be something to do with the licence renewal so there is a chance it could stay. They seem pretty open and honest about it so we shall have to see what happens.

https://www.twitchfollows.com/
I am a member of the site too and I like the way it is so easy to earn as a viewer. However, since last week I have not been getting access to my follow and view offers. I just cant locate the button for this.

Jeanette2091

I am a member of twitchfollows and already earned 2$ in just a few ******. But I don't know what to do with the streams. I also watch it but seems not earning at all. There's no explanation about it.
What do you mean? You need to wait on your credits and if you just are watching something on twitch without getting a view offer then you will not earn anything.

bojel

I am confused on how to earn here. I am not yet a member and have not read full review or comments about this site. Hopefully there are not any issues for those who are about to reach the minimum and those who reached the goal.

Jeanette2091

I am confused on how to earn here. I am not yet a member and have not read full review or comments about this site. Hopefully there are not any issues for those who are about to reach the minimum and those who reached the goal.
When you are on the site it is easy to understand which pages you need to focus on. It only took me 10 minutes to understand it. lol. There are no issues right now.

metsrock69

Well according to the description, the site is for gamers to follow each other. I am not much of a gamer besides the ones I play on my phone. Happy gaming:)

Jeanette2091

Well according to the description, the site is for gamers to follow each other. I am not much of a gamer besides the ones I play on my phone. Happy gaming:)
If this site was only for streamers/gamers on Twitch then it would go down after only 1 week. But people who are watching streamers paying are sometimes also gamers or people who want to play but can't.

AlreadyDone

I wondered just how many more I would get after upgrading, so I have been keeping track. I upgraded on Saturday

Saturday = 55
Sunday = 43
Monday = 43
Tuesday = 25
Wednesday = 30
Thursday = 46
Friday = 18
How many offers do you think you were getting per day before upgrading? Would you recommend upgrading still?

katriona_22

I joined the site last week, it was a very easy task for me, I followed some streamers and gain points yet I can see on the log list that some of the streamers I followed didn't earn credits and still pending, what may be the reason for that? Can I still earn those credits it is more than 4 days now.

msmoneybags

I joined the site last week, it was a very easy task for me, I followed some streamers and gain points yet I can see on the log list that some of the streamers I followed didn't earn credits and still pending, what may be the reason for that? Can I still earn those credits it is more than 4 days now.
The streamers just havent gotten around to approving. If you upgrade you no longer have to wait for them to approve it, they are auto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page 6 of 6