• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

LEGIT TwitchFollows - Scam or Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

msmoneybags

I just read on beermoney that they were doing maintenance, I didnt see anything say so when I tried to login, but apparently there was a notice earlier

Jeanette2091

I could not open the site yesterday. I will check back again today. I am just a little over 380 points so I am nowhere near cashing out but its easy money!
Same here, but it is working again. I have over 11,000 credits, I do hope to cash out this month or next month. I think it will be next month. hehe.

Yeah, I like that it is so easy to make money on TwitchFollows.

Shellyann36

Same here, but it is working again. I have over 11,000 credits, I do hope to cash out this month or next month. I think it will be next month. hehe.

Yeah, I like that it is so easy to make money on TwitchFollows.
Yes, after reading and commenting here I went straight over there and was able to log in. Did you know that on the home page there is a way to daily earn 5 credits by clicking on a link they have advertised? I am glad to have seen this today!

Jeanette2091

Yes, after reading and commenting here I went straight over there and was able to log in. Did you know that on the home page there is a way to daily earn 5 credits by clicking on a link they have advertised? I am glad to have seen this today!
Yes, @msmoneybags told me some weeks ago. I am happy that they have it, even if it is only 5 credits. When did you start on TwitchFollows?

Jeanette2091

I

I only have around 3200+ credits, not even a half way through. But it is just a few ****** anyway, and mostly not online to catch loads of offers.
It is still a lot. You will reach the minimum payout some day, just remember to log in each day. Yeah, there is not so many offers when you are not an upgraded member.

Status
Not open for further replies.