• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

LEGIT TwitchFollows - Scam or Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeanette2091

I wondered just how many more I would get after upgrading, so I have been keeping track. I upgraded on Saturday

Saturday = 55
Sunday = 43
Monday = 43
Tuesday = 25
Wednesday = 30
Thursday = 46
Friday = 18
I'm also writing them down now. :) I will probably not get so many today because it's my aunt's birthday, and yesterday I was tired because of the clinical trial two days ago.

Friday = 28

bojel

I think this is only available for US-based users and not available for international users like me. I am from the Philippines and I think I am not going to earn from this earning site because of the restriction.

Jeanette2091

I am not sure if I read it correctly. You are from Denmark and you are using it. Wow, just wow. Thank you Jeanette2091 for sharing. I have read somewhere that it is only available for US users.
Yup, I'm from Denmark. You can also use it.

The person who said that was lying. TwitchFollows is open to all. :)

msmoneybags

does anyone ever go watch people play? Sometimes I do, but late at night when I have a few minutes before bed, some are fun to watch, but seems everyone is wanting to play that Fortnite game which looks really boring!! Sorry if anyone here plays it

Jeanette2091

does anyone ever go watch people play? Sometimes I do, but late at night when I have a few minutes before bed, some are fun to watch, but seems everyone is wanting to play that Fortnite game which looks really boring!! Sorry if anyone here plays it
Sometimes I watch people play WoW. Not all offers that I am getting are with people playing Fortnite.

Jeanette2091

@tusziget yes that is very true! If we all liked the same things, the world would be very boring!

@Jeanette2091 oooh now WOW I would love to watch!! I will have to see if I can find those :)
Hehe! I enjoy watching people play WoW, and I found someone from TwitchFollows yesterday who was playing it. I have not looked today because right now I'm watching someone on Twitch working with wood.

msmoneybags

Hehe! I enjoy watching people play WoW, and I found someone from TwitchFollows yesterday who was playing it. I have not looked today because right now I'm watching someone on Twitch working with wood.
funny we were just talking about wow, I just checked and had someone to follow and he plays WOW....username is
rummil_ham

msmoneybags

Lol. I am getting a daily report from TwitchFollows almost every day and it is the same guy there is it each time. Do you get a daily report from them with the same guy in it?
Yes, Ive wondered too, to me a daily report would tell me how many follows I did on the previous day. But yes the same guy is there every day, and I already followed him a week ago

Status
Not open for further replies.