Turn On Your Computer, Earn Money in 3 Easy Ways

Computers, as we all know by now, have helped us do things a lot faster. But I’m guessing that you never thought that this would include making money a lot faster.

Yes, you read it right. It is now possible to make easy money just by having a powerful computer and leaving it on. The drill is pretty simple–turn your computer on, leave it running, make money. This practice is now commonly known as distributed computing or renting out your computer’s CPU power for cash.

Don’t worry, distributed computing is not as risky as it sounds.

Read on if you want to give it a try and see if this could work for you.

Making Money from Computer Processing
Before I tell you how, I’d like to, again, assure you that this may sound too good to be true, but it is as legit as it can get.

How Does It Work?
There are times when you need to do specific tasks like analyzing a significant volume of data or doing scientific research, that would require you more computing power. To solve this concern, some people turn to bigwigs like Amazon to “buy” computer power for added space. That’s how the concept of distributed computing works–renting out CPU power to people who need it.
As the user, you will find it impressive not having to worry about the space you might need. As the owner of the computer CPU being rented out, it’s easy money because all you have to do to earn is leave your computer on so the user can gain access to your CPU.

Getting Paid
Let’s manage your expectations first. The amount of money you will make will depend on how “powerful” your computer is. That is why large companies that rent out their CPUs earn way more than you could from your personal computer.

Payment is made by the hour through either PayPal or bitcoin. For an hour, you can earn between $0.10 and $0.40. You might think that it’s not much, but you’ll be amazed at how much you’d make if you find more clients and rent out computer power regularly.

What risk?
I can’t blame you for thinking that this money-making venture is risky. But if you’re diligent enough to look for a trusted service provider, the risk is nothing more than just perceived. Besides, there are a lot of trustworthy companies out there that can help keep the entire process secure. You may also turn on a firewall and check your servers to boost your computer’s security further.

But if your funds allow for it, you may get another computer solely for distributed computing. That way, you won’t have to worry about what happens to your file if the unit gets compromised. Having a backup computer also allows you to earn more, as you could leave it on all day and let more users use its CPU. More users, more money. Lastly, having a second computer ensures you have a spare unit to use, in case your main unit needs repair.

Companies Doing Distributed Computing
Below are some of the trustworthy companies to use if you’re interested in making cash by using your computer this way. I’ve also included something for you to consider if you’re uncomfortable about renting out your CPU.

Read on.

Golem

Golem is an open source, decentralized supercomputer that anyone can access, thanks to the combined power of users’ machines, from personal computers to entire data centers.

Golem may be a newbie in the distributed computing industry, but it’s working to become one of the best in the field. Its website is still in the alpha testing phases, but industry insiders predict it’s going to be a massive supercomputer.

So how does Golem work? Golem allows you to rent out cycles of other users’ machines, whether be it a single personal computer or a large data center, on a per node or per hour basis. In return, you get Golem Network Tokens as payment. Owners of PCs or data centers being rented out also have the option to request a deposit from potential users as an added layer of security.

MQL5 Cloud Network

To start using MQL 5, download the latest version MetaTrader 5 Strategy Tester Agent. Developers say this is more powerful, convenient, and provides broader opportunities for users. Instructions on how to go about the installation process are discussed here.

Once you’ve installed and have registered to MQL 5, you may now grant access to the spare power of your CPU. Make sure you do this through a sandbox to ensure security.

You’ll get paid via PayPal or WebMoney for selling your computer’s CPU time. Now that’s how you let your computer work for you.

My Cashware

An efficient, earning, unobtrusive software, My Cashware lets you make extra cash by turning your computer into a mining space to create virtual currencies, like Bitcoin.

As a computer owner, you don’t have to worry about figuring out how to set up a mining machine and which currencies should be mined. Just run My Cashware in the background (You can do it on multiple computers!), and it’ll do all the work for you. And when you do this while using your computer, you’re guaranteed to earn more.

Let your friends sign up on My Cashware, and you will get referral bonuses of as much as 20% of what your friends make. All you need to have is a minimum of $5 on your PayPal so you can cash out your earnings.

Conclusion: Earning Money While Leaving Your Computer On Is Possible!

I’m sure that by now, you’re still amazed at how you can earn money by just leaving your computer on. There are little work and a lot of trusting in the system involved.

If you’re willing to give distributed computing a try, check out the websites I mentioned above. That way, you’re assured that you’re dealing with reliable sites in ensuring both returns and data security. But of course, it won’t hurt to do a little more digging so that you can sleep soundly at night.

What are your thoughts about distributed computing? Would you be willing to do it?
Share your thoughts with us by leaving a comment in the thread below.