• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Thank you ETB

Status
Not open for further replies.

msmoneybags

It very sad news that the site will no longer be paying, but I do still consider it a success :) I made a few extra bucks that I didnt have. AND best of all I met some amazing people here on the site, alot of you I will see on other sites.

Thank you Admin for allowing us to earn some cash, and make some new friends. I wish you success in whatever you do forward

Leo1000

Well if people aren't told that their posts are not up to scratch how are they to know? Isn't that what moderators are for, to make sure the content is of good quality?

Exactly, you think they would get a warning or something like that. But, instead I guess were just suppose to guess.

Leo1000

Well if people aren't told that their posts are not up to scratch how are they to know? Isn't that what moderators are for, to make sure the content is of good quality?

Exactly, you think they would get a warning or something like that. But, instead I guess were just suppose to guess.

Kanvi

Staff member
When you have members accessing from multiple VPNs, doing fake post, lining up posts for themselves to reply to game the system, how am I supposed to address that? Advice them on how to cheat better? Sadly the majority of our posts from this program came from people doing EXACTLY this, I know there were good posters and true content being posted but the breakdown was more like 80/20 with 80% being bad. In any case we are paying for posts made if you have a payout.

Status
Not open for further replies.