• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

QUESTION Tap Research still pay for unfinished survey ?

Page 1 of 1

EZsurveys

Hi! I'm from Spain, normally I don't have any problem with my account but this week I haven't get any of the 7 points for disqualification in the Tap Research Survey Wall, anyone whit the same problem?

earnthatbuck

Administrator
Staff member
This is completely up to TapResearch. Sometimes, they limit accounts from getting partial points if they notice fraudulent patterns, but there is no real clear pattern. I would suggest reaching out to TapResearch if your partials have completed stopped.

jipsyjo30

Hi! I'm from Spain, normally I don't have any problem with my account but this week I haven't get any of the 7 points for disqualification in the Tap Research Survey Wall, anyone whit the same problem?
I had this happen to me recently but once I actually completed a survey the DQ points for any that I didn't qualify for came back.

Kanvi

Staff member
TapResearch has upped their screening and its now way harder than before to get the DQ points if they even allow you in. You definitely still get paid for DQs but they are not as easy as before. TheoremReach is a good alternative. You can find them on both ZoomBucks and GrabPoints .

Page 1 of 1