Swagbucks Search or iRazoo Search?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeanette2091

Bronze Wordsmith
Jul 28, 2018
Which one are you using right now - Swagbucks Search or iRazoo Search, and which one do you like best?

For me, it is iRazoo Search. Unfortunately, I cannot use Swagbucks Search because I do not live in USA, but I do hope that some day it will come to us who doesn't live there. What I like about iRazoo Search is mostly because you get points when you are searching for things, and I also like the design. It's simple and really easy to use.

Even though I have never tried Swagbucks, please tell me which one do you like best and why do you like it. :)

Reactions: msmoneybags

Shellyann36

Padawan
Aug 4, 2018
United States
I don't use Irazoo any longer. I loved to play games there and for a long time I got credited for my points and then all of a sudden they stopped crediting me. I never could figure out what was going on and so I stopped using Irazoo. I loved their bonus points they liked to give out but after they stopped crediting me for my game time I gave them up.

Jeanette2091

Bronze Wordsmith
Jul 28, 2018
Oh that is crazy. Did you contact them about it? It's strange that they just stopped giving points to you when you were playing their games. Maybe they have an error or something.

I cannot play, right now I'm only using their search function and sometimes doing surveys on there.

Shellyann36

Padawan
Aug 4, 2018
United States
Oh that is crazy. Did you contact them about it? It's strange that they just stopped giving points to you when you were playing their games. Maybe they have an error or something.

I cannot play, right now I'm only using their search function and sometimes doing surveys on there.
No, I didn't. Several people were complaining about the same thing. At the time they were changing the rules about being able to claim the bonus points they sent in the emails. You had to complete an offer in order to claim the bonus points. I was using the games as a way to claim the bonus points and I guess other people were as well.

Jeanette2091

Bronze Wordsmith
Jul 28, 2018
No, I didn't. Several people were complaining about the same thing. At the time they were changing the rules about being able to claim the bonus points they sent in the emails. You had to complete an offer in order to claim the bonus points. I was using the games as a way to claim the bonus points and I guess other people were as well.
Yeah, now you need to complete an offer on most sites. I have the same problem with Irazoo, but I'm only using it for searching instead google.

msmoneybags

Bronze Wordsmith
Jun 10, 2018
I think I use irazoo's search more, swagbucks hardly ever gives me a search result in points. And swagbucks sometimes will not show the results, I cant see anything to click on

Reactions: Jeanette2091

Jeanette2091

Bronze Wordsmith
Jul 28, 2018
I think I use irazoo's search more, swagbucks hardly ever gives me a search result in points. And swagbucks sometimes will not show the results, I cant see anything to click on
Wow! Thank you so much for telling me. :love: (y) The last couple of days I have really been annoyed that I could not create an account on Swagbucks and use the search function. :ROFLMAO:

jipsyjo30

Rookie Wordsmith
May 4, 2018
Northern Virginia
I use both but prefer iRazoo search because you only have to enter something in the search box a couple of times before being credited. Swagbucks may credit higher points but it's less frequent. It takes many searches for me to get the points.

Sprite1950

Rookie Wordsmith
Jun 14, 2018
I have dropped Irazoo for a while to concentrate on other sites as it is quite slow earning. I think they need to drop their cash out rate a bit to entice more members. It's the slowness that puts me off.

Their search function is a little better than Swagbucks and definitely better than InstaGC but I did get points every day for using it.

skalentoman7

Padawan
May 22, 2018
Puerto Rico
I use both searches but my favorite is swagbucks because it pays more than irazoo.
The lowest i got on irazoo search is 1pt and my lowest on swag search is 4sb
The highest i have gotten on irazoo is 34pt and on swagbucks i was very lucky and got 100sb which is a $1 dollar in real money so that's why i like swagbucks search better .

i'm hoping to see if grabpoints does a search engine in the future i would use it.
if you are like me that like to uses searches to make money i really recommend Mypoints search, here's my link if you don't have a account yet
https://www.mypoints.com?rb=22679851

God Bless and hAVe some emoticon coffee :D:coffee: to all keep on searching and you shall find.;)

msmoneybags

Bronze Wordsmith
Jun 10, 2018
Well that didnt work as I wanted, I was trying to show my searches :(

13, 3, 1, 1, 60, 1, 4 points

Anyways it is just random the amount, and how often

Status
Not open for further replies.