• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

QUESTION Swagbucks Apps Lagging

Shellyann36

I have been running Swagbucks apps for a while now to earn at least 60 Swagbucks per day. For some reason, they are lagging now and giving me a hard time about loading. I have to keep resetting the app. I have cleaned the cache on my tablet and it seemed as this helped at first but after one run through it is back to its old tricks. I am running them on high-speed cable so no issues with connectivity. I always make sure that all other apps/programs are closed on the tablet before running mine. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks in Advance!

Shellyann36

I am at 2147 point on swag bucks, I have stopped trying to earn, anything on this web site they make it, too hard to earn anything on there
I am sorry to hear you are having a hard time. I was too until I started using the apps. I also got very lucky with some surveys. I am back to earning $25 a month with them and I hope to raise it to $50 a month when the kids go back to school tomorrow.

Shellyann36

I always had a problems with the apps when I used Swagbucks. The video apps in particular were so glitchy. I ended up uninstalling them and using the desktop as everything worked perfectly there.
I don't know if it was just a phase or if they were working on them or something. They are doing ok now. Knock on wood!