LEGIT SuperPay.Me Review: Fast Easy Payment - Legit or Scam?

Page 2 of 2

earnthatbuck

Administrator
Staff member
I just off of my "verification" period. I've been a member for 3 years. no explanation, and exactly 60 days. I had to ask 2 times to be unfrozen and agin to get my referral's earnings credited.....I only do surveys, so I had no reason to be verified and then 60 days?
Strange that they put your account on verification after years of activity. It's likely that you completed some big surveys and they were waiting for payment from advertisers before paying you out.

The other possibility - you had some reversals with surveys and they wanted to make sure the reversals wouldn't continue.

pushgirl1951

Strange that they put your account on verification after years of activity. It's likely that you completed some big surveys and they were waiting for payment from advertisers before paying you out.

The other possibility - you had some reversals with surveys and they wanted to make sure the reversals wouldn't continue.
I wish I knew. Hadn't had any reversals that affected my balance, so who knows? Could've also been a software error that flagged my account, but no one in 'support' checks it out or tells you WHY. The fact that they make it frozen for so long for everybody, tells me it's a sham of some kind... Had I not asked for my referral's points, I doubt they would've added it. My 1 referral says she earned much more in those 2 months, but naturally, SPM doesn't show ANY 'history' for the months my account was frozen..It's suspicious to me....

soldot

I sorry to hear of your bad experience with them. I have only praise for Superpay.me . They have fast payouts and high paying surveys and that works for me. No problems here :)
I just off of my "verification" period. I've been a member for 3 years. no explanation, and exactly 60 days. I had to ask 2 times to be unfrozen and agin to get my referral's earnings credited.....I only do surveys, so I had no reason to be verified and then 60 days?
some sites dont work for everyone...ppl complained about gifthulk when it was around and i never had a problem. i forgot my log in info for superpay me and they never sent any notification saying my account had been verified so i moved on.

pushgirl1951

some sites dont work for everyone...ppl complained about gifthulk when it was around and i never had a problem. i forgot my log in info for superpay me and they never sent any notification saying my account had been verified so i moved on.
I was 'verified' a long time ago when I joined and was paid all the time daily with a verified PayPal, so it just doesn't make sense that for 3 years everything is fine, then out of the blue the account gets shut down basically for 60 days. I cannot recommend it to anyone after that happened. I don't know any other site that does this.

earnthatbuck

Administrator
Staff member
I was 'verified' a long time ago when I joined and was paid all the time daily with a verified PayPal, so it just doesn't make sense that for 3 years everything is fine, then out of the blue the account gets shut down basically for 60 days. I cannot recommend it to anyone after that happened. I don't know any other site that does this.
I agree. Very strange after 3 years - especially after built-up account history.

Page 2 of 2