SquishyCash Review: How I Made Quick Money - Scam or Legit?

There is no shortage of ways to make money online. I read up on all those methods, but I needed one that fit my schedule and situation. I had to find something that could earn me money fast, and without much set-up. The Earn That Buck community was pretty awesome at sharing suitable info and tips. A few members recommended that I try survey sites.

I looked into survey sites, and SquishyCash was really appealing to me. See, I was a contractual employee of a major supermarket chain, and my contract had just ended. I had another contract coming, but that one would start in two months. So I had a couple of months without income.

I needed to make money, but I needed a method that would fit in those two months. Starting an online selling business was out of the question, because I could spend half that time just setting it up. Same goes for starting a monetized blog or YouTube channel.

With a survey site like SquishyCash, you won’t have to invest anything more than time spent answering surveys. They also provide other tasks for you to do, such as watching videos and downloading apps. In return for your time and effort, you get paid in cash.

Earning through SquishyCash was definitely something I could do during those two months. So I gave it a try, and am now writing this review to help you decide whether you would also want to try SquishyCash.

About SquishyCash

The site has a quirky name, but the company is serious business. It’s been around since 2007, and has over 160,000 members. They’ve distributed over $300,000 in cash payments. It’s not the highest amount I’ve seen, but it ain’t peanuts, either. I appreciate the site disclosing these figures, because most scam sites will withhold as much information as they can. When a site is forthcoming about their info, there’s a big chance they’re legit.

SquishyCash is a survey site, which means it rewards members for doing a variety of tasks (not just taking surveys, although surveys are one of the biggest money-earners for members, hence the term “survey site”).

On SquishyCash, the tasks you will do include taking surveys, trying out new products, taking offers, signing up for free websites, shopping online and referring friends. SquishyCash tasks pay primarily in cash, but you also get bonus chips, which you can then use in the SquishySlots for a chance to win prizes.

The bonus chips are nice, but I preferred cash, because cash is what I set out to earn!

How to Earn

Let’s discuss the SquishyCash tasks in greater detail. Completing each task will earn cash and a few chips.

Surveys

SquishyCash adds new surveys on a daily basis, which is a pretty big deal. A common complaint about other survey sites is that they don’t always have an updated list of surveys. At SquishyCash, surveys are constantly being added.

Free Trials

This task requires you to sign-up for free trials, such as app subscriptions. Most trials will require a credit card. I also recommend you unsubscribe before the free trial period ends, or else you might get charged when the regular period kicks-in. The average payout for this task is $5.

Cashback Shopping

The site has hundreds of partner shops online, including, Apple, Barns & Noble, Walmart, and more. When you shop at one of these stores, SquishyCash will give you a cash payout equivalent to a percentage of cost of the item.

Radio Loyalty

Radio Loyalty is the site’s own radio station. Simply listening to the station will boost your earnings. I liked this method because it’s passive. You simply leave the station on, and start earning!

Free Offers

There are almost 300 free offers for you to try on SquishyCash, although most of these are for US residents only. These offers can include:

• Becoming a member of a particular website
  • Downloading apps or browser plug-ins
  • Filling out forms and providing your real info

Offer Walls

In addition to the above tasks, the Offer Walls provide other earning opportunities. The wall us updated frequently, so keep hitting that refresh button. These tasks payout in chips. If you prefer prizes to cash, this is the method for you.

SquishyCash Referral Program

In addition to doing tasks, you can also earn by recruiting friends. You make 25% of your friend’s earnings, 2% of second- and third-level referrals, and 1% of fourth- and fifth-level referrals. Note that this doesn’t include earnings from surveys and contests.

You can also earn 5% of advertising purchases made by direct referrals, 2% for second level, and 1% for first level.

As if that wasn’t enough, you can also earn $1 for each active referral you bring onboard!

I actually earned a good deal of money referring friends over, and it’s good to know that they’re also earning.

Cashing Out and Payment Options

SquishyCash pays mainly in cash, which sent via PayPal, cheque, or direct deposit. Minimum cash-out amount is $15.00. Money is sent a day after you make your request. I’ve never had a problem with my payment processing. They’re pretty and reliable!

Tasks also give you chips, which you can trade for prizes, or use to enter contests. I used the chips I earned, but didn’t put too much thought into them. I was focused on earning cash.

SquishyCash: The Pros

• Incredible customer service. Full disclosure: that is based on comments I’ve found online, and not first-hand information. That’s because I’ve never had to contact their customer service… and that’s a good thing.

• SquishyCash has lots of promos for you to try out. That means less idle time and more opportunities for you to earn.

• The site also holds contests regularly, which is a great way to boost the morale and loyalty of members. While I haven’t won anything yet, a friend of mine who is also a member of SquishyCash won a Kindle! I was totally psyched for my friend. Here’s hoping I win something soon!

SquishyCash: The Cons

• Rules and payout systems can get complicated. This is the downside of having so many ways to earn. But I’m confident that the site is legit. So it’s not like I’m being ripped off or anything.

• Free offers are primarily US-based. This is a bit of a let-down. I keep seeing cool offers I’d like to try out, but couldn’t because I’m not US-based.

The Verdict: Legit or Scam?

SquishyCash is legit! I like how the site has so many ways to earn. Of course that means you’ll have to study the rules for each and one of those, but in the end, it’s worth it.

I earned decent money during the two months I tried it. Now that my new contract is almost up, I’m looking forward to trying SquishyCash again!

SquishyCash Screenshots

Your Turn

This review is based on my own experiences using SquishyCash. Now it’s your turn to share! Have you tried SquishyCash? What tasks did you try out, and how were your earnings?

Let’s hear your stories!

I’ve never actually heard of Squishycash prior to reading this review. But a few things stands out which has me slightly concerned. Right now their total payouts stands at 346k and since they’ve been in business sine 2007 that’s 31.5k a year, now divide that by 12 months and it’s less than 3000 dollars they pay out a month on average, which is very low. Not saying that makes it a scam, just saying they are probably not very liquid, so if you make a lot of money with them you might want to make sure you get paid first. Secondly their payment proofs page is blank http://squishycash.com/forumpaymentproofs, again not saying Squishycash is a scam, but I can’t say it’s legit either. Would love to hear from some actual Squishycash members who got paid.

Just saw this post and am wondering if they’re still around. I remember they’re one of the older ones in the business ( over 10 years ).

To me its also a huge red flag when they pay out so little over the years. Especially when you compare it with other providers who have been around for the same amount of times. Some of the big ones paid out millions and as of today squishycash paid out only 350k which comes down to around 3k a month.

I haven’t heard from any people that actually use them ( I have a huge network of referrals and people that share money making ideas with me but nobody in my network uses them).

The design of the site also looks way outdated and it makes you wonder if they’re even active still. To me I prefer to work with providers that are active just to ensure that I would get paid after doing all the surveys and tasks.

Here is another thing: I was just doing a google search to see if anybody got paid and the last payment proof screenshots I could find were from 2010! Does anybody know if they’re still alive?

I started using SquishyCash about a year ago. I stumbled across this website when I was trying to find some online ways to make a few bucks as an extra income.

I was amazed by this website because of the simplicity & the ease of use. I’ve been with few GTP sites before I settled here.

The first time I requested for a payout was two weeks later after I signed up from this website. The minimum payment in SquishyCash was $15, so as soon as I hit $15, I cashed out right away. A week later a check of $15 arrived at my house

Anyone can really make some money with Squishycash, just by taking daily surveys, signing up for free trials, and more. They also have a lot of promos and contests every day. I once won an Amazon Kindle because I won the competition of being the member who earns most that week.

This app is legit, and I won’t stop recommending it to anyone. Cheers!

Squishy Cash is a brilliant site to be a part of because earning is easy. The community is amiable, and members can even take part in the forum and win prizes, which is something that I have never heard of before.

The primary way to make money with this company is by completing tasks. I liked how the surveys are simple and easy to fill out, and most of them don’t require too much information. I also love the $3 bonus for signing up and a few credits.

The minimum payout is $15, and it takes up to 7 days to receive. Waiting for up to a week is fine. However, it would be much better if they lower the minimum payout to at least $5.

In conclusion, I’m satisfied and happy with this website. They are fair and honest. I will continue recommending this website. [image]

There are many ways to make money online, but I believe SquishyCash is one of the easiest and the most rewarding site that I know.
I just got my first payment through Paypal last week, a total of $40, and I was amazed cause it only takes two days to arrive. Now I can go ahead and pay a couple of bills I have.
It’s not difficult to reach the minimum payout which is $20 because they have a lot of contests and promos daily which members can earn more money. Also, referring is another way to earn. I made about half of my credits from my referrals. You just need to work it out.
I’m looking forward to making more money on SquishyCash. I know I wont get rich working at SquishyCash but making money without spending anything is good enough reason for me to continue working for this website.

I used SquishyCash before, but I can’t vouch for how they are today. But for what it’s worth, they were pretty legit back in the day. But one thing that will jump out to all you rewards sites OGs is how small their user base is. SquishyCash has been around since 2007 - and that’s like forever as far as the internet goes. But they have “only” around 160,000 members, and have distributed around $300,000 in the time they’ve been around. Also, they have a bear as a mascot. So I guess it’s nice to have something cute? But does that translate to a cute user experience?

I never had any complaints with the site, though. I usually go for the larger rewards sites, but I figured I’d give SquishyCash a shot. Well they’re all right, but using the site can be a bit complicated, as OP mentioned in his review. Maybe that explains why the site’s user base is relatively small? I guess in this case, the process weeds out all the scammy members from the site. Hey, I’m all for that if it means an overall positive experience for the rest of us.

SquishyCash also has tons of earning methods, making the site a dynamic and engaging site to use. Give it a try!

When I first use SquishyCash, I was pretty overwhelmed because the site looks super busy with a lot of different menus and options. At first glance, I can say that they are legit.
I was drawn to SquishyCash because I noticed that they have more offers than any other survey sites. Not only they have more offers, but the offers are amazing and very easy to profit from.
Another thing is their excellent customer service. Their staffs are very professional and answer my queries. I would recommend this site to anyone cause I can honestly say that they are legit, and is one of the best.

I don’t like using GPT sites to make money online before, but not until I tried Squishy Cash. It’s one of the decent options when it comes to GPT sites. It’s definitely not a scam.

Squishycash is a legitimate company, it’s rather small and not as large as other similar websites, but it does pay members on-time.

The only issue I have is that some offers require sensitive information and you will likely to be sent with a lot of spam emails. You can avoid these offers, but the other offers are less rewarding.

In general, it’s a legit site that pays its members with no delay. It may be time-consuming, but the important thing is, they are not a scam.

SquishyCash is a legit site that’s legally paying its members. They also give their members a $3 sign-up bonus sounds, good but the only issue is the high threshold amount so it takes longer to request a payout compared to some sites.
The minimum threshold at Squishycash is $20 it’s not as difficult to reach payment because they have tons of offers every day in which their members can earn points. Their support staffs provide great support, and when it coincides with the help you receive from other members, it’s nothing but a recipe for success.
All in all, I would and still do recommend this site to anyone.

This is a good site to be a part of because of the community spirit that you are a part of. Apart from surveys, there are also other offers such as contests, games, and many other things. You can spend several hours a day being active on SquishyCash and not even scratch the surface, and all of these things make you money.

SquishyCash does pay its members. It’s legit, and I made about $50 in just a month. However, you can’t make a living out of it, but if you’re just looking for a way to make extra money online without investment, then this is one of the sites to be with. I love these kind of websites. If you have time to spend on this site I recommend you check them out.