LEGIT Simple and Fun Online Jobs

Page 1 of 1

Holden

Simple-and-Fun-Online-Jobs.jpg

The internet has made it super easy to find all sorts of work. A wide range of work – from skilled jobs to random odd jobs – can be found online. There is so much opportunity waiting for you.

Unfortunately, the internet is also full of scams. There are tons of sites that are looking to exploit people such as yourself. Avoid these sites at all costs. You’ll only waste your valuable time. To help you start on the right track, here are some legit online jobs. I’ll be sharing the websites where you can find these types of work. If you’re looking for simple and fun online jobs, read on! I hope you can find my recommendations useful.

Do Audio Transcription

If you’ve got a great sense of hearing, and a keen eye for detail, you can try transcribing audio recordings. This job involves just that – listening to audio voice recordings, and writing down what is being spoken. I need to point out that a transcription is an exact document; you need to write down exactly what is being spoken. You can exercise some judgment with filler words, but generally, you will have to write down all the words being spoken.

Most of the recordings you will get will be from academics who need their lectures transcribed, journalists who need interviews transcribed, as well as doctors and lawyers who need transcriptions of their spoken notes. Note that medical and legal transcribing may require special training, since those fields are pretty jargon-heavy.

If you wanna give transcribing a shot, you can look for jobs at TranscribeMe.

Do Tasks on Rewards Sites

Not all online earning methods require special skills. Rewards sites provide you with the opportunity to earn by doing pretty simple tasks, like answering surveys, watching videos, and completing offers. These activities are usually done as market research. A company wants to know what its market is into, so it hires the rewards site to distribute surveys or videos to its members.

There are lots of rewards sites out there, but I suggest starting with GrabPoints. The site is the highest-paying rewards site on the planet. Another great thing about GrabPoints is that payouts are processed in only 48 hours. So you get your rewards plenty fast. And you can get your earnings as cash, or one of their many gift card options. The gift cards that are available on the site cover a wide range of interests, from gaming to fashion to home improvement.

Do Beta Testing

If you love using websites, apps, and playing video games, you can try working as a beta tester. A beta tester is tasked with testing sites, apps, and games, before they are released to the public. Releasing a fault or buggy product to the public can provide disastrous results. And that’s why development companies hire beta testers.

It’s your job to make sure that everything works as it’s intended to. You will have to go through a site from top to bottom, and test all its features and functions. It’s pretty time-consuming work, but you won’t be doing it alone. It’s also fulfilling to know that the work you’ve put in will help companies create better sites and apps for the public.

To get started with beta testing, you can look for jobs on Analysia, UserTesting, and TryMyUI.

Deliver Packages

If you don’t like being holed-up in your home office, you can try making package deliveries for Amazon Flex. Under the Amazon Prime program, the site promises same-day delivery for certain packages. Since it can’t fulfill all those orders on its own, it hires third-party contractors through the Amazon Flex app. If you’re interested in delivering packages, you can give this a try. You will be your own boss, and you can work whenever you feel like it – but of course, like any other job, you get out of it what you put in. So it’s recommendable that you be available during peak hours.

When you receive a notification on the Amazon Flex app, you drive to a nearby Amazon fulfillment warehouse to pick up, then deliver, the package. Don’t worry, your deliveries will be limited to your city. You will have to consider the wear and tear on your vehicle, as well as fuel costs, but this is still a great way to earn money using the internet!

Do Dog-Walking and Pet-Sitting

If you’re looking for a job that doesn’t feel like a job, why don’t you try walking and taking care of people’s dogs? Even if you’re not an animal lover, you’ll quickly discover that spending your day in the company of dogs is a great way to earn money. Among all the side gigs I’ve listed here, walking dogs and doing pet-sitting is probably the most enjoyable one – so much that I don’t even consider this work!

That doesn’t mean you don’t have to be professional, of course. On the contrary, when you’re pet-sitting, you have another life to look out for. That’s a pretty big responsibility. And because of that fact, you need to make sure you take good care of the pets that are put under your care.

This isn’t an online job, per se. But you can find dog-walking jobs online. If you’re interested in this type of gig, you can start looking at Rover and Fetch! Pet Care.

Do Random Tasks or Odd Jobs

Most of the online jobs listed in this article involve certain, specialized skills. If you’re not looking for a specific type of job, don’t worry. There are lots of sites online that provide all sorts of random or odd jobs. Sites like Amazon Mechanical Turk, People Per Hour, and Humanatic are great resources if you’re open to taking any type of odd job that becomes available.

The jobs you’ll find on these sites are pretty varied. Sometimes, you’ll find delivery jobs, data entry tasks, and errand-running jobs. I’ve even seen jobs that ask you to wait in line during release days for new gadgets or when tickets for high-profile sporting events go on sale.

Page 1 of 1