September Earning Goals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shellyann36

Padawan
Aug 4, 2018
United States
Today is the very last day of August. I am setting some earning goals for myself for the month of September.

Swagbucks $50
myLot $6.15
Earning Station $25
GrabPoints $5
MyPoints $10 Gift Card
Mintvine $10
Gifthulk $5
Prizerebel $5

Plasma Center $290

Total $396.15 cash
$10 Gift Card

Total = $406.15

Now, I don't know if I will accomplish all of this but I am going to try my best.

What are your earning goals for September?

Jeanette2091

Bronze Wordsmith
Jul 28, 2018
I don't know if I will reach all of my goals, but my main goal is to reach $39 or maybe $50. We will see. lol

GrabPoints - $30
GiftHulk - $5
EarnThatBuck - $20
TwitchFollows - $20
Survee - $12
Total - $87

I need to see how much I can earn on OneDayRewards this month, so that is why it's not on the list. I do hope to get more than $5 on it.

Shellyann36

Padawan
Aug 4, 2018
United States
@chicnthin good luck with the $30!

@tusziget I am setting the goals based off what I have accumulated already in the various accounts and the amount of time I have to work on them. I think I should be able to accomplish them all unless something drastic happens, the internet goes down, the site goes down, tablets quit working. I pray that none of those things happen!

I don't know if I will reach all of my goals, but my main goal is to reach $39 or maybe $50. We will see. lol

GrabPoints - $30
GiftHulk - $5
EarnThatBuck - $20
TwitchFollows - $20
Survee - $12
Total - $87

I need to see how much I can earn on OneDayRewards this month, so that is why it's not on the list. I do hope to get more than $5 on it.
Ok, I have questions for you. How long has it taken you to work up the $20 from TwitchFollows and EarnThatBuck? I am at 861 with TwitchFollows but it is taking several days for about 6 approvals to be made on the follows I have signed up for. At this rate, it will take me months to earn enough to cash out. Also, what is Survee?

Jeanette2091

Bronze Wordsmith
Jul 28, 2018
Ok, I have questions for you. How long has it taken you to work up the $20 from TwitchFollows and EarnThatBuck? I am at 861 with TwitchFollows but it is taking several days for about 6 approvals to be made on the follows I have signed up for. At this rate, it will take me months to earn enough to cash out. Also, what is Survee?
I'm an upgraded member on TwitchFollows. I only needed a little over 4,000 credits, then I can cash out. But it really depends on how many hours I use on TwitchFollows and EarnThatBuck. I do hope to work more than a few hours each day.

Survee is where you get 1 or 2 surveys each day. When you reach the minimum payout then you can cash out. I think reaching the minimum payout takes 1 month, but only if you check after surveys each day.

Sprite1950

Rookie Wordsmith
Jun 14, 2018
@chicnthin good luck with the $30!

@tusziget I am setting the goals based off what I have accumulated already in the various accounts and the amount of time I have to work on them. I think I should be able to accomplish them all unless something drastic happens, the internet goes down, the site goes down, tablets quit working. I pray that none of those things happen!

I am also an upgraded member and I have earned $40 so far and I have $12 towards the next payment. They always pay so I think upgrading is worth it. I think I joined at the beginning of May so I have made about $50 so far.

Reactions: Jeanette2091

ruthmongare

Rookie Wordsmith
Jun 6, 2018
I don't always set goals for my online working because it depends on how much free time I have. In fact this September is going to be hard for mW because am going back to school.

Reactions: Carouselbetty65

bojel

Padawan
Aug 16, 2018
Sounds like a plan. I looks like you are really too busy with your online earning. I hope I can get at least my goal this month (September).

morgoodie

Padawan
Aug 1, 2018
I don't really set goals anymore. I used to when I first started earning online but now it seems that sites are so hard to judge how much you will earn. It seems to change day to day. I am trying out different sites too so I don't really know my earning potential on them yet. I wish you luck on reaching your goals this month.

Shellyann36

Padawan
Aug 4, 2018
United States
@tusziget Just a little over $100 is actually online. A major portion is coming from plasma donation. I wish I had the umph to make that much online alone monthly. I use to do it but that was years ago.

@Sprite1950 I tend to look for the best deals on cash outs. If it is better for me to wait a bit, I will earn those few dollars more to get the better value out of the cashout. Also, I would not mind the $9.99 upgrade. Thanks for the input.

@Jeanette2091 thanks for the info, I am gonna send you a pm cause I have more questions.

@ruthmongare I totally understand that. I am getting over my busy summer. The kids are back in school now and I can devote more time to being online.

@paul62100 That is a solid goal. Good luck.

@bojel Thank you and good luck with your earnings as well.

@morgoodie This is so very true. These sites change on a daily basis. It can be a good change or it can be a bad change. I hope you do well with your earnings this month.

a_jerobon

Padawan
Jul 3, 2018
Kenya
I have not set goals for this month but if I was to do it roughly right now then it would be as follows;
Mylot 5$
Earnthatbuck 20$
Answeree 30$
Forum coin 10$
Yourcashchat 5$
Kenyaplex 20$

Jeanette2091

Bronze Wordsmith
Jul 28, 2018
Today is the very last day of August. I am setting some earning goals for myself for the month of September.

Swagbucks $50
myLot $6.15
Earning Station $25
GrabPoints $5
MyPoints $10 Gift Card
Mintvine $10
Gifthulk $5
Prizerebel $5

Plasma Center $290

Total $396.15 cash
$10 Gift Card

Total = $406.15

Now, I don't know if I will accomplish all of this but I am going to try my best.

What are your earning goals for September?
I do hope that some day I will get Swagbucks and Earning Station on my list. Your goals are high on the both of them. What do you do on these two sites?

Shellyann36

Padawan
Aug 4, 2018
United States
@Carouselbetty65 I do try to complete a goal list for MyPoints every month. The only thing I work on is the video playlist and the daily taskbar. When I have printer ink I will print coupons and check that off on the list too but right now my ink is dry. Over $100 a month is very good.

@Tahtah33 To cash out at 2 sites would be very good.

@katkat I hope I can earn that much but I am not sure. The Plasma Center is where you donate plasma and get paid for it. The plasma is then used to make medications for patients with certain illnesses or diseases. I have an info link here on ETB https://earnthatbuck.com/threads/earn-cash-donating-plasma.1541/

@a_jerobon Those are great goals and very accomplishable.

@Jeanette2091 At Swagbucks I have all of the video earning apps downloaded on my tablet and I sit and play them every day. You have to babysit these apps. With most of them, you can earn up to 10 SB's per day watching videos. So I am earning around 52 SB's per day watching videos with them. Then I do the daily poll, searches and try for surveys daily. Also, Swagbucks sets a daily SB earning goal for you and if you reach that goal for the day at the end of the month they give you extra SB's for reaching the goals.

On Earning Station I try to complete the daily task list. That includes the daily poll, videos, and surveys. If you complete the task list so many days in a row you get a bonus.

a_jerobon

Padawan
Jul 3, 2018
Kenya
@Carouselbetty65 I do try to complete a goal list for MyPoints every month. The only thing I work on is the video playlist and the daily taskbar. When I have printer ink I will print coupons and check that off on the list too but right now my ink is dry. Over $100 a month is very good.

@katkat I hope I can earn that much but I am not sure. The Plasma Center is where you donate plasma and get paid for it. The plasma is then used to make medications for patients with certain illnesses or diseases. I have an info link here on ETB https://earnthatbuck.com/threads/earn-cash-donating-plasma.1541/

@Jeanette2091 At Swagbucks I have all of the video earning apps downloaded on my tablet and I sit and play them every day. You have to babysit these apps. With most of them, you can earn up to 10 SB's per day watching videos. So I am earning around 52 SB's per day watching videos with them. Then I do the daily poll, searches and try for surveys daily. Also, Swagbucks sets a daily SB earning goal for you and if you reach that goal for the day at the end of the month they give you extra SB's for reaching the goals.

On Earning Station I try to complete the daily task list. That includes the daily poll, videos, and surveys. If you complete the task list so many days in a row you get a bonus.
Thanks dear. I will work hard towards my goal.

Jeanette2091

Bronze Wordsmith
Jul 28, 2018

I will probably get some money from my clinical trial this month or next month. My next appointment is at the end of this month, so we will see.

Status
Not open for further replies.