Sell Your Old DVD’s Online Through Bonavendi

Kanvi

Bronze Wordsmith
Apr 16, 2018
sell-dvds-online.jpg

I have about 20 boxes old DVD’s that I don’t use anymore since I subscribed to Netflix and Hulu. All of it is in the attic and it’s just catching dust. In this day and age, DVD’s are like the cassette tapes of the eighties. They’re obsolete now since everything can be watched online. Kids don’t even know what a DVD is and what’s the use is of one.

Anyway, it’s perfectly understandable why the newer generation doesn’t know how the DVD works. Everybody is used to getting everything digitally. Watching a movie is so easy since all you have to do is search for the movie you like to watch and click play. There’s no need for DVD’s except if you’re collecting it as a memorabilia and it’s neatly organized on your wall, which takes up a lot of space.

So, if you’re not a collector, what can you do with the hundreds of DVD’s lying around your house? Is there a way to let go of these discs that you once cared for and loved? You can donate them together with your DVD player to people who will welcome retro stuff. (They call DVD’s retro now.) But what if there’s a way to make money by disposing of your DVD’s?

Believe it or not, there are people out there who will buy your old DVD’s for a good price. That is if you’re willing to let go of them and if they are still in good condition if so you can try selling it at Bonavendi.

Selling Your DVD’s To The Right Site

Before I dive deeper into Bonavendi, let’s explore the idea of selling your DVD’s on Amazon and eBay .

Many people have experienced selling their DVD’s using Amazon and the common comment is that the price is low and it won’t sell immediately. The same thing is said with eBay. It takes so long for your DVD’s to sell on these sites and waiting for it to monetize is just a waste of time. Some even feel that displaying the DVD’s in these online platforms are not worth it. Even if you put the DVD’s on auction, you’re not sure if it will sell at a competitive rate.

That’s why it’s so great for ex-collectors like me, who want to sell their DVD’s, to come across a site like Bonavendi. Bonavendi is a price comparison website that lets you select the best price for your DVD’s. The prices come from trustworthy online retailers like Amazon and the likes. With this, you don’t have to search for the best deal on your DVD collection. Everything is listed down in Bonavendi and all is available for you in one click.

I understand that you may have some reservations about selling your DVD’s. Believe me, I know how that feels because I experienced the same hesitation back then. But as I look at my tiny apartment and those boxes of DVD’s all piled up in one corner, I realized that it was time to let it go. I cannot organize the DVD’s anymore and it needs new owners that will take care of it, watch it over and over again, and sort it properly. If I didn’t sell it back then, the DVD’s would have been destroyed by rain, termites or rats.

And so, forget about your Lord of the Rings DVD Collection. Let go of your Harry Potter series. Say goodbye to all the Twilight movies and your Friends DVD’s from Season 1 to 10. You can watch it all online, anyway.

How It Works

First, you need to install the Bonavendi app on your mobile device.

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ruckkaufpreise/id567727472?l=en&ls=1&mt=8
Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rebuyprices.androidapp

Next, you have to scan the barcodes of the DVD’s by using your phone. The barcodes are called ISBN. (If you can’t scan the ISBN for any reason, you can manually type in the barcode.)

After that, you will see a list of the best prices for your DVD.

Then, you can pick the vendor that would potentially dispose of the DVD’s.

Things To Consider

ISBN or Barcode: To sell your DVD, it must have a valid ISBN number. If it doesn’t have one, then, you cannot sell it in Bonavendi. The code will determine the DVD that you are selling and the vendors at the site will look into that.

You can also type the title of the DVD but it’s more accurate if you scan the DVD barcode using your phone. Typing the ISBN number is also a good idea.

Selling in Volume: It is better to sell many DVD’s all at the same time. You will get more money if you dispose of more DVD’s. Complete DVD collections also sell faster compared to singles, and even if it is a collection, the DVD is priced separately.

Vendors: At times, offers from vendors are displayed in Bonavendi. Once you click it, Bonavendi will direct you to the vendor’s site. You need to enter your information again for payment purposes.

Bonavendi is not just about selling old DVD’s. If you checked the site, you will find that they also facilitate the sale of old books, pre-owned video games, and used compact discs. It is a really helpful site to sell all your old items at good prices.

OUR VERDICT

Bonavendi is a 100% LEGIT website that will help you with your old DVD’s and CD’s, used books, and pre-owned video games. The company will facilitate the selling of your stuff so that you can earn good money from it. If you have old things that you want to let go and dispose of, then, let Bonavendi assist you. They will compare prices for you so you can get the best deals for your DVD’s.

Bonavendi Screenshots

Click to Zoom
Bonavendi 1.jpgBonavendi 2.jpgBonavendi 3.jpgBonavendi 4.jpgBonavendi 5.jpg

YOUR TURN

Have you ever tried Bonavendi? Are you willing to try what the site offers? Give us your feedback and comments. We’d love to know what you think!

alexa_ot

Padawan
May 18, 2018
I literally have 300 DVDs which I haven't used in nearly a decade, how much would selling those earn me? Do I have to plug in everyone of them to get an estimate or is there some sort of bulk adding tool? I'm lazy ;)

Also, does anyone know of a service similar to Apple's CD matching, where if you plug in the physical copy of a CD they will add the digital version to your iTunes digital library. Would love to do this with my DVDs before selling them, so that I can still hold on to them.

Kanvi

Bronze Wordsmith
Apr 16, 2018
I literally have 300 DVDs which I haven't used in nearly a decade, how much would selling those earn me? Do I have to plug in everyone of them to get an estimate or is there some sort of bulk adding tool? I'm lazy ;)

Also, does anyone know of a service similar to Apple's CD matching, where if you plug in the physical copy of a CD they will add the digital version to your iTunes digital library. Would love to do this with my DVDs before selling them, so that I can still hold on to them.
Sorry don't know of any bulk add option. Also don't know of any DVD match for digital copy service. I too was hoping Apple would add this but seems like from this thread https://discussions.apple.com/thread/4126874 they don't plan on doing that.

I did learn of another service in that thread which will do this for $2 per DVD but never heard of them nor do I know how their app/service works.