LEGIT PlanetPanel Review: Answer Surveys for Sweepstakes Entries - Legit or Scam?

Amos

Rookie Wordsmith
Jun 13, 2018
PlanetPanel Review Answer Surveys for Sweepstakes Entries.jpg

For my next review, I’ll be tackling a survey site that operates from the Netherlands: PlanetPanel. The company boasts of 500,000 members from 21 countries.

Looks pretty good - but is PlanetPanel legit? Let’s find out!

PlanetPanel: First Impression

The site doesn’t look like much; you’ve got your usual “aspirational” photo of a bunch of people jumping near a lake. (What’s up with people jumping near bodies of water anyways?) I think it’s trying to be minimalist, but there’s nothing memorable here.

PlanetPanel’s site has an FAQ which at first glance is great, but doesn’t answer anything you don’t already know from using other survey sites. It doesn’t tell you what their rewards are, for starters. So that’s a bit alarming.

My Hot Take: Not a very good first impression. You don’t get a whole lot of information from the site. What are they hiding? Read on.

How to Earn on PlanetPanel

After you’ve registered, you will receive notifications when a survey that is suitable to your profile becomes available. For example, if you’re athletic, you could get a survey for sports equipment. If you have a pre-existing condition, you could be assigned a survey about it.

These surveys take about 10 to 20 minutes to complete. So they’re on the long side. You don’t actually earn points or cash whenever you complete a survey - I’ll be discussing their payout options in a bit.

And that’s about it. No referral program. No micro-tasks. Nothing else.

My Hot Take: Well, this is disappointing. PlanetPanel is pretty one-dimensional. You get surveys and nothing else. It’s always more rewarding when a site presents different ways to earn.

Earning Potential and Payout Options on PlanetPanel

I’m combining these two sections because PlanetPanel is a bit different from other survey sites. You don’t get points, or even cash, on this site. For each survey you complete, you get an entry for monthly sweepstakes.

That… kind of sucks. Let me explain why: with sweepstakes, there’s no guarantee that you’ll earn anything. So you could, in theory, spend hours and hours completing surveys and still end up empty-handed.

My Hot Take: If this is something you want to try, more power to ya. As for me, I prefer sure earnings. Completing surveys isn’t the hardest thing to do, but it still takes a bit of time and effort. I think dedicating yourself to a task with no guaranteed reward is a bit of a waste.

How to Join PlanetPanel

If you’d like to join the site, memberships are open to anyone ages 16 years old and above. I’ll be providing a link to the registration page below. Ka-chow:

Registration Page: http://www.planetpanel.net/Home/Join

The Verdict: Legit or Scam?

PlanetPanel is legit. But I don’t think it’s worth your time and effort. You’ll be better off using a different site, one that actually pays you for your effort.

PlanetPanel Screenshots

Click to Zoom
PlanetPanel 1.jpgPlanetPanel 2.jpgPlanetPanel 3.jpg

Your Turn

Now it’s your turn to share! Have you tried PlanetPanel? Have you won anything?

Let’s hear your stories!