LEGIT OneDayRewards - Scam or Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page 7 of 8

Missmax

Good to know! Share your experience here and what have you done to earn from.OneDayRewards.
I have done pretty much all the walls from surveys to *** walls it was 10 centa to cashout where i live but now its a dollar witch isnt bad

Sweetiepie

My cash out for PayPal is $1. I think it depends on which country you're from. :) Thanks for sharing this site.

I used your link to join. :D
How to join
OneDayRewards is a GPT site. They accept members world wide!

You can cash out at a low .10c

Get paid by the following
Paypal - Cashout at 0.10c
Amazon - Cashout at $1.00
Bitcoin - Cashout at 0.10c
Serve - Cashout at 0.10c
Steam - Cashout at 0.50c

They also hold multiple Contests
They have all the offer walls, video walls

Payments are sent three times per day. 12 Noon, 6PM, and 11PM CST
They have a converter, so you can convert any points you have to cash, or cash to points

I HAVE BEEN PAID!!!

Please use my link to join :)
https://onedayrewards.com/members/register.php?ref=zingers

View attachment 2829View attachment 2830View attachment 2831View attachment 2832View attachment 2833
I tried to sign up but error because of security code was invalid.Please help me

FloydMCD

I'm a big fan of OneDayRewards myself and I would say that they are definitely legit. I got paid several times already and also got a few OneDayRewards referrals under me that are earning money!

I would appreciate it if you would try it using my referral code : https://onedayrewards.com/members/register.php?ref=floydmcd

The best part about ODR is that they have extremely low payout minimums and they pay 3 times a day. Unlike other providers where you have to hit very high amounts and then wait till you can cash out.

higming

I see that it is pretty hard to earn the money. But the site itself is pretty interesting.

higming

I see that you have watched over 50 Smores.TV videos today and have earned from a few offer walls too.
And please send the money with the to a friend option. Paypal takes a fee that does not allow us to get the full value. Swagbucks and other big survey companies like IRazoo do that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page 7 of 8