• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

LEGIT OneDayRewards - Scam or Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page 6 of 8

Jeanette2091

That is good news. I am still thinking if I should be joining that site. I already have few sites on my list and joining another will keep be very busy online. Lol. Thank you for telling me.
I think you should join the site. I'm working on 10 sites right now, and there is room for OneDayRewards because you can just relax and work on it without being stressed. You can always give it a try and see if this site is something for you. Since I joined I have earned $2 because of the videos.

bojel

Paypal minimum is $1. I just tested the site if it is really paying so I've asked my payment via BTC. As of this moment I just requested $1 from them which is payable via paypal.
Good to know. You are all over now. I can see you on Mylot, FC and here. Spreading eggs in every basket is important especially when the site is paying.

nela13

OneDayRewards is a GPT site. They accept members world wide!

You can cash out at a low .10c

Get paid by the following
Paypal - Cashout at 0.10c
Amazon - Cashout at $1.00
Bitcoin - Cashout at 0.10c
Serve - Cashout at 0.10c
Steam - Cashout at 0.50c

They also hold multiple Contests
They have all the offer walls, video walls

Payments are sent three times per day. 12 Noon, 6PM, and 11PM CST
They have a converter, so you can convert any points you have to cash, or cash to points

I HAVE BEEN PAID!!!

Please use my link to join :)
https://onedayrewards.com/members/register.php?ref=zingers
I have just joined under your referral. It seems to me that I don't have many offers available in my location but as I am just starting I still need to explore the site a little more. Do you post promo codes here?

msmoneybags

I have just joined under your referral. It seems to me that I don't have many offers available in my location but as I am just starting I still need to explore the site a little more. Do you post promo codes here?
Thank you very much :) Just go through all the pages you might find stuff that you can do, Also the admin for OneDayRewards is a member of ETB and they do check in daily :)

a_jerobon

OneDayRewards is a GPT site. They accept members world wide!

You can cash out at a low .10c

Get paid by the following
Paypal - Cashout at 0.10c
Amazon - Cashout at $1.00
Bitcoin - Cashout at 0.10c
Serve - Cashout at 0.10c
Steam - Cashout at 0.50c

They also hold multiple Contests
They have all the offer walls, video walls

Payments are sent three times per day. 12 Noon, 6PM, and 11PM CST
They have a converter, so you can convert any points you have to cash, or cash to points

I HAVE BEEN PAID!!!

Please use my link to join :)
https://onedayrewards.com/members/register.php?ref=zingers
Nice site. I will join using your referal link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page 6 of 8