My first proof of payment from earnthatbuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeanette2091

Bronze Wordsmith
Jul 28, 2018
Can you make more money on this web site, or do you just make a $1, I need more that a $1 from this web site.
Yes, you can. You can make between $1-$3 here. It depends on how active you're, and you also need to post 3 times every hour. :)

Jeanette2091

Bronze Wordsmith
Jul 28, 2018
Congratulations to us who has been paid yesterday! I wasn't able to post it right after I've seen it because of school works. @a_jerobon I think you'll receive it next month.
The new payment waiting time is before or on the 5th. Either she needs to wait some days or she needs to wait a month.

ruthmongare

Rookie Wordsmith
Jun 6, 2018
I prefer cashing out on 4th of every month so that by 5th I have the cash in my account. Cashing once a month makes one gather good points.

Reactions: msmoneybags

ruthmongare

Rookie Wordsmith
Jun 6, 2018
I like it better when we receiver our payment sooner but I think these little changes that the admin has changed is for the better and stability of the site.
I like it that way. In fact the site is very stable now unlike it was before. There's reduces spam content and that's a big up to the admin. Let's now work for the well-being of the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.