My Achievement Review: The App That Pays You To Be Healthy - Scam or Legit?

Due to a rising number of illness-related deaths, people are becoming more health conscious nowadays. No one wants to die prematurely because of diabetes, cardiovascular diseases, and obesity. That’s why people try out new diet lifestyles or exercise programs to get fit.

With this, are you willing to do specific activities to get healthy? I’m sure your answer is YES. But what if you are to GET PAID to be healthy? Let me repeat that for you – YOU WILL BE PAID TO DO THINGS TO GET HEALTHY.

It’s called the ACHIEVEMENT APP. The app will pay you to do different things that will make you healthy like walking, meditating and other would-be hobbies. A national health survey revealed that people are now more inspired to work out and eat healthy foods. More and more people are now fond of walking as a means of transport and as a daily exercise routine. So, why not do this trend to cash in some bucks? You’ll earn some money and enhance your life quality, as well.

The Achievement App (My Achievement) and its services are free. All you need to do is register and perform healthy activities to earn your money! If you’re interested, read this review of the My Achievement app.

How Does The Achievement App Work?

To date, the Achievement App has around 1.5M members who focus on healthy living tasks to get some cash. These tasks are as follows:

• Walking
  • Running
  • Meditating
  • Recording food intake
  • Sleeping
  • Tweeting
  • Completing surveys
  • Finishing challenges and tasks

And many more!

Each “healthy” action that you perform has corresponding points which will then earn you money. The money will be directly deposited into your bank account or your Paypal. The Achievement app is a helpful tool for measuring all your healthy habits.

At this time, the Achievement app is connected with these apps in iOS and Android:

• Apple Health
  • Daily Mile
  • Expresso
  • Fitbit
  • Garmin
  • Jawbone
  • LifeFitness
  • MapMyFitness
  • MapMyHike
  • MapMyRide
  • MapMyRun
  • MapMyWalk
  • Misfit
  • Moves
  • MyFitnessPal
  • Record
  • RunDouble
  • RunKeeper
  • Samsung Health
  • Stop, Breathe & Think
  • Strava
  • Withings
  • A&D Connect
  • Microsoft Health
  • Qardio
  • Foursquare
  • Twitter

If you want to earn more, you need to link all of these apps to your Achievement app since multiple activities can build up your points. The question is, are you utilizing all of this fitness, health, wellness, and social media apps? I guess, starting now, you’ll have to use it to earn points for cash!

What If My Apps Are Not Listed Above?

For now, the apps listed above are the ones approved by the company behind the Achievement app. They do welcome and encourage any app references to add to their services.

What If I’m Not Using A Fitness Tracker?

Some people don’t have a fitness tracker, and it’s ok. If your smartphone can record your movements, then, that’s fine. The app is flexible.

Why Is The App Free?

When you sign up for an account in the Achievement app, you’re going to input your health details. The information that you put on your profile (called health data) is used by the makers of the app. They sell these data to companies who pay for them, that’s why they can afford to offer free service. It’s a win-win situation for all.

Of course, before you can sign up, you have to be at least 18 years of age and a resident/citizen of the United States.

Official website: https://www.myachievement.com
iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/achievemint/id793039965?mt=8
Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.achievemint.android

How Much Can You Earn By Using The App?

For every 10,000 points gained in the app, it will pay you $10. In a day, you can get up to 80 points for all the activities that the app tracks. Other things that you do which are not monitored by the app can earn you up to six points daily.

These are some of the activities that you can track to earn points:

• Recording food intake
  • Following your sleep schedule
  • Weigh in
  • Meditation
  • Sharing your health habits on Twitter

There are also bonus points available by performing some tasks like:

• Special offers
  • Online surveys
  • Feedback on health programs
  • Participation in research studies

Linking My Achievement To Twitter

Link your My Achievement profile with your Twitter account, and you will earn points just by tweeting your health journey. You do have to tag the app at @achievement and use the following hashtags as you post:

#running
#walking
#healthfoods
#exercise

Linking My Achievement To Foursquare

Link your Foursquare account to your My Achievement app to gain points. Every time you check-in at gyms, parks, and other places that are considered health-related, you will earn money.

Referrals Can Make You Earn Big Points

Another way to earn points is through referral. Each friend that you refer will give you 250 points, but you are only allowed to refer up to 20 friends.

There is no limit as to how much you can gain by using the app. To date, the app has paid at least $500,000 to its members. When you reach your 10,000 points, you are entitled to your reward. Payment processing will take up to seven working days. Be patient while waiting, and perform your healthy habits regularly.

What Members Say About My Achievement App

Reddit users, who are also members of My Achievement app, has good things to say about it:

• “I like the app a lot! It’s easy to use.”
  • “The app is a great way to earn some cash without trying too hard.”
  • “It doesn’t take up space on my phone, and the interface is easy to navigate.”
  • “Using the app is effortless. Download, track and forget about it. You’d be surprised at how many points you have in a month or so.”
  • “I love the health survey. It gives me 250 points instantly!”
  • “If I only do the walking task, it would take me a year to get $10. Hey, I’m good with that!”
  • “For me, thirty points is equal to 11,000 steps. I love it!”

OUR VERDICT: Scam or Legit?

It is 100% LEGIT . No doubt about it. If you surf the net and look for testimonies about the app, you will find 90% of the people who’ve used it are saying that there’s money from My Achievement. It’s not much, but what app will give you money to walk or sleep? My Achievement app will pay you to do that and so, why not try it?

If you’re looking for a quick cash system, My Achievement is not the app for you. But if you’re looking to get fit and healthy, with a little reward on the side, you can download the My Achievement app right now.

My Achievement Screenshots

YOUR TURN

Have you tried the My Achievement app? How was the experience? How many days, weeks, or months did it take before you received your $10 or 10,000 points? Any tips or advice to hasten the build-up of points? How would you rate the app? We need your comments and suggestions below.

Ref URL: My Achievement

I have used Achievement for awhile now and I love it. I dont have a fitness tracker attached, mine is linked with my Samsung health app on phone. I have cashed out twice now takes around 5 days to receive Paypal. Keep an eye out for emails from this one. A lot of my points come from short surveys they will email to you. Log into your health tracking app everyday to log sleep, food, etc and points will just rack up. Points earned depends on your activity level so will differ for everyone. Couldn’t be easier! If you like these kinds of apps also check out winwalk (ref 4610E7D75) and sweatcoin (640209)

Great review. I always admire the idea of this app. It’s always good to earn a few bucks while we are doing something that we do every day; moreover, this app encourages users to go outside more often to run or walk.

I started using this app about 3 months ago, and I already lost about 20lbs. This app really helped me in my adventure of getting healthy.

To redeem a reward, users need to achieve 10000 points. Earning points is slow but the health benefits this app gives is more important.

Overall, this app is really great and easy to use. Will totally recommend this to anyone!

Achievement is a legitimate app that pays its users just by walking, exercising, taking surveys and participating in challenges.

I love this app cause I benefit from it just by doing nothing extra except walking, which I do every day. I am always taking long walks and a little bit of exercise in the morning before I go to work, so I find this app perfect for me.

I already recommended this app to my family and friends to encourage them to exercise more often and to push themselves further.

To anyone who wants to try this app and is looking to earn more, do all the tasks available to earn more points. Me personally, I’m not a fan of taking surveys, I earn points just by walking only, and I cashed out a total amount of $30 in just 10 months. Yes I know, it won’t make me rich but free money for something I am doing anyway is always a win.

This health app gives you points for healthy actions like walking, tracking your food, or taking health surveys. You earn points which can be redeemed for cash through Paypal or Amazon gift cards.
I’m using this app for a long time now, and I earned a total of $70 already (10,000 points is equal to $10).
Once become a member, another way to earn is through referring. For every referral that signs up is equal to 100 points. So if you refer ten people, that’s $10 right there.
You won’t get rich by any means by installing this app on your phone as it takes a while to make some money.
However, it’s pretty passive, and you can just go about your typical day, and the points will accumulate.
Overall, Achievement is a fantastic app, just make sure you understand all the details to gain the most benefit from it.

Achievement app is designed to reward people every time they accomplish healthy things. The company believes that being healthy should be a fun thing to do. I really admire this idea of them.
You just need to link a health app (e.g. Apple Health, Daily Mil, Expresso, Fitbit, Garmin, Jawbone, LifeFitness, and many more) to start earning points.
It’s easy to earn from this website, just by doing a form of exercises such as walking, running, and any health-related stuff. Another way to earn is by linking your Twitter to their app. Achievement app gives points if you tweet fitness related posts. Points then can be cash out through PayPal.
I made a total of $50 since I started using this app six months ago, it’s not a lot, that’s a fact. But I don’t mind as I love being healthy and doing healthy stuff.

I’ve written a few posts and reviews about rewards sites and apps that give you perks for getting out of the couch and moving – and for good reason. These types of rewards apps are really innovative, and I like how they reward you for doing something productive. It’s a far cry from other reward sites and apps, which give you rewards for passive or sedentary activities like answering surveys and watching videos. Don’t get my wrong. Those kinds of sites are great, and they do serve their purpose. But I’ve since looked to apps like My Achievement, Sweat Coin, and Earth Miles as some of my “main” rewards apps. I still use regular rewards apps, but the ones I just mentioned are by far my favorite.

You can’t underestimate the incentive to get health – and My Achievement is definitely a legit choice, if you’re looking for that little push to get you off the sofa and out on the street. One of the great things about My Achievement is that, as the name implies, it tracks different types of achievements, not just your daily running or walking distance.

You can earn points and rewards by tracking the progress of your diet, sleep schedule, and even meditation practice. This makes My Achievement a cut above the other physical fitness/physical rewards sites. Give it a try!

Oh i like the sound of this my Achievement app! I usually rely on HIGI health kiosks to keep track of my physicle activities because they are already in the grocery stores i go to like kroger and whole foods .but this app seems way better bec its flexible! I really believe that when you have gains you get extra motivated to keep fit and it sounds like this app gives you that kind of motivation so yay!

I also like that theres 10 pts credited to my acct just for signing up so motivation #1 unlocked haha! I already walk a bit when i take my son out for some fresh air at the park but with my acheivment i can also get points for watching what i eat wich i really need to do bec its hard not to go for fast food when your busy watching over your kid, right?

Good thing i kept my fitbit so i can keep using this especially over the holidays wich i call the season of overeating lol! Thanks for this review it is very helpful. Now to refer my friends so i can earn more dollars and we can all be fit and sexy together for the new year!

Late to the party, but I hope I can still share with you guys my hot take on My Achievement. This is an app that rewards you for doing something a lot of us need to do: get up and become more active.

My Achievement is one of the more interesting rewards sites you can use because instead of doing sedentary stuff like completing surveys, taking rewards, watching videos, transcribing, data entry… you know the drill… instead of doing those things, on My Achievement you get paid by being active.

And the cool thing about My Achievement is that there are multiple ways to earn rewards, not just running. I’ve been using My Achievement for a bit and I never felt like I was a hamster in a hamster wheel, lol.

I think someone else in this thread already mentioned the other earning methods you can participate in. You can track other stuff like your food intake and how much (or little) you sleep.

These things are all important. With a few other apps, they only track one aspect of fitness. For example, running. But running isn’t the only important thing to do to keep fit, right? My Achievement gives you a “holistic” view into getting fit.