• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Massive Changes for GrabPoints: Highest Payouts and Decreased Reward Costs

Page 5 of 5

fan4da48

Great job on so many surveys. I have noticed that the site seems to be slowing down and I am not getting nearly as many points as when I first went back to them after the changes. I could easily earn more than 2,000 points but now I am lucky if I earn 500 points in a day. Has anyone else noticed this?

Same Here! This site use to be my best earner, I was making at least $3 a day from videos alone, I cannot stand doing surveys hehe. They have made it almost impossible to earn with the videos now. They wont load and run half the time and every 3 minutes you get that message "are you still there?" and have to do a captia. Totally let down with the new Grabpoints !

Pesbs

Video Editor
Same Here! This site use to be my best earner, I was making at least $3 a day from videos alone, I cannot stand doing surveys hehe. They have made it almost impossible to earn with the videos now. They wont load and run half the time and every 3 minutes you get that message "are you still there?" and have to do a captia. Totally let down with the new Grabpoints!
That's bad news. Are we back to earn ETBs?

Kanvi

Staff member
Same Here! This site use to be my best earner, I was making at least $3 a day from videos alone, I cannot stand doing surveys hehe. They have made it almost impossible to earn with the videos now. They wont load and run half the time and every 3 minutes you get that message "are you still there?" and have to do a captia. Totally let down with the new Grabpoints!
You do realize this has nothing to do with GrabPoints right?, that's Smores.TV/EngageMe.TV that has changed. GrabPoints simply use them as a provider.

fan4da48

You do realize this has nothing to do with GrabPoints right?, that's Smores.TV/EngageMe.TV that has changed. GrabPoints simply use them as a provider.

Yes I realize it is an issue with Smores.tv or Engage me. What makes me curious is the fact that they run fine through other earning sites I use. Especially smores, many days I get an error message.

And now something else....... YAY! I went to bed last night with just over 3000 points. I was hyped because I was going to cash out this morning for $3 in Paypal and I wake up today, login and my balance is -740. yep negative 740 WTF!. I do not do surveys or offers I only do videos. And yes I do them correctly I don't try to scam the system I run One at a time. I run them 24/7. It has taken me weeks to get it over the 3000 mark and now I wake up with -740. I looked through my history and my inbox to see if there was some message or some reason for the point removal but I cannot find anything on my account to suggest that they removed 3750 points from my account. Of course I emailed them so lets see what they say.....I will keep yall posted...

paul62100

Yes I realize it is an issue with Smores.tv or Engage me. What makes me curious is the fact that they run fine through other earning sites I use. Especially smores, many days I get an error message.

And now something else....... YAY! I went to bed last night with just over 3000 points. I was hyped because I was going to cash out this morning for $3 in Paypal and I wake up today, login and my balance is -740. yep negative 740 WTF!. I do not do surveys or offers I only do videos. And yes I do them correctly I don't try to scam the system I run One at a time. I run them 24/7. It has taken me weeks to get it over the 3000 mark and now I wake up with -740. I looked through my history and my inbox to see if there was some message or some reason for the point removal but I cannot find anything on my account to suggest that they removed 3750 points from my account. Of course I emailed them so lets see what they say.....I will keep yall posted...
Grabpoints considered that you are an inactive member as you only do videos and no offers it is the reason they removed your points.

Kanvi

Staff member
Grabpoints considered that you are an inactive member as you only do videos and no offers it is the reason they removed your points.
You wouldn't get negative points for being inactive, your points would simply be stricken out and you'd get many emails telling you about this prior. It sounds like one of the providers that he completed a survey or an offer at reverted it after a cashout, thus it shows as a negative balance. I would suggest contacting support to clear it up and figure out what happened exactly.

paul62100

You wouldn't get negative points for being inactive, your points would simply be stricken out and you'd get many emails telling you about this prior. It sounds like one of the providers that he completed a survey or an offer at reverted it after a cashout, thus it shows as a negative balance. I would suggest contacting support to clear it up and figure out what happened exactly.
Ah ok i misunderstood your issue. I already had your problem it can happen.

jipsyjo30

Oh, gosh, maybe I should cash mine out. I've accumulated over 6,000 points and was just going to let it build up some more. Hope you get your points back!

Page 5 of 5