• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Massive Changes for GrabPoints: Highest Payouts and Decreased Reward Costs

morgoodie

Great job on so many surveys. I have noticed that the site seems to be slowing down and I am not getting nearly as many points as when I first went back to them after the changes. I could easily earn more than 2,000 points but now I am lucky if I earn 500 points in a day. Has anyone else noticed this?

Jeanette2091

Great job on so many surveys. I have noticed that the site seems to be slowing down and I am not getting nearly as many points as when I first went back to them after the changes. I could easily earn more than 2,000 points but now I am lucky if I earn 500 points in a day. Has anyone else noticed this?
When you are on other sites you will not get so many surveys. I got over 2,800 points today but it is always slow after a weekend. See if you get over 2,000 points tomorrow. :)

paul62100

I do not have many opportunities with Grabpoints on weekends. But I find that in the week the offers are numerous. Today I gained more than 7000 points without much effort. After that remains my opinion, other factors obviously come into account ^^

morgoodie

I do not have many opportunities with Grabpoints on weekends. But I find that in the week the offers are numerous. Today I gained more than 7000 points without much effort. After that remains my opinion, other factors obviously come into account ^^
Your demographics must be high in demand. I would love to earn 7000 points. I think the most that I have earned is over 2000 points in a day. But lately it seems that the surveys I do aren't that high paying. It seems like they lowered their points after my first cash out after I went back to the site upon hearing they had changed. I guess at least they are still paying so that is good. Glad it is working so well for you.

Jeanette2091

@Jeanette2091 Wow you are good at surveys!! I was looking at the time stamps and they are all pretty close together, I always get stuck with 30 minute surveys
I got a survey three days ago that only took 2-4 minutes. It was amazing and so easy to complete. Sadly I didn't do so many yesterday and the day before yesterday because of my clinical trial. I'm also a little tired today.

morgoodie

I almost made it to another cash out yesterday, but then the surveys dried up. For some reason, I haven't been having any Tap Research surveys which makes me sad since even if you can't do the survey you still get some points. I went through Theorem surveys and I was able to make nearly $1. I would have made way more than that if I would have qualified for a few more surveys. I am hoping to cash out today.

Jeanette2091

I almost made it to another cash out yesterday, but then the surveys dried up. For some reason, I haven't been having any Tap Research surveys which makes me sad since even if you can't do the survey you still get some points. I went through Theorem surveys and I was able to make nearly $1. I would have made way more than that if I would have qualified for a few more surveys. I am hoping to cash out today.
Hmm. Weird. I hope you can cash out soon. I don't really know if I want to cash out right now or to see how much I can earn on 8 days. Today I have earned almost $5 and that is because of RevenueWall.

Jeanette2091

I have some problems with Your Survey. They are saying that I have been on from many countries. I hope to get an answer from them on Monday or I need to talk with GrabPoints because I am only using Your Survey from their site.

Pesbs

Video Editor
It is really great news that GrabPoints did those changes, now it takes less time to redeem for gift cards, PayPal, as well as a lot of other rewards that they offer.