• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Massive Changes for GrabPoints: Highest Payouts and Decreased Reward Costs

Jeanette2091

Or maybe it was not for completing a survey but for downloading a game or something else. xD lol

People are crazy *-*
15,000 points with RevenueUniverse.
I never managed to complete a single survey with RevenueUniverse. But the Americans have many more opportunities ^^
True. But I'm happy that we have so many offers on GrabPoints , especially with the surveys, and the points are still high. :)

Jeanette2091

Today I got a survey that wasn't working 100%. I completed it and when I got to the last page I didn't get my points on GrabPoints. I sent an email to the owner of the survey and to GrabPoints. I do hope that I will get my points. :)

paul62100

Today I got a survey that wasn't working 100%. I completed it and when I got to the last page I didn't get my points on GrabPoints. I sent an email to the owner of the survey and to GrabPoints. I do hope that I will get my points. :)
I also had an issue.
Yesterday when i went to sleep i was at 18353 points on my account and when i wake up there was 17499 points *-*
Strangely my 822 points from GiveUs your2Cents and 8 × 4 points from TheoremReach disappeared :(
I sent a message and i'm waiting to the answer.

Jeanette2091

I also had an issue.
Yesterday when i went to sleep i was at 18353 points on my account and when i wake up there was 17499 points *-*
Strangely my 822 points from GiveUs your2Cents and 8 × 4 points from TheoremReach disappeared :(
I sent a message and i'm waiting to the answer.
That is weird. I do hope that you will get your points back and they will fix the problem :)