• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Massive Changes for GrabPoints: Highest Payouts and Decreased Reward Costs

Page 1 of 5

Sprite1950

This is amazing and makes me want to visit the site more. I could never get Grabpoints TV anyway but I had noticed that Smores and Engageme are giving out 7 points. It's all looking very good.

Has anyone else found their Pollfish surveys don't credit. 2 in the last 2 days, one of them quite long.:mad:

Last edited:

Kanvi

Staff member
Im sad they took away GrabTv, I used it quite a bit, if I couldnt get anything else to credit I would at least run a few of those as they were super fast and unlike the other videos you didnt need to watch advertising
Smores and EngagemeTV credits you 7 points now which is more than Grab TV ever paid. Also if you are having trouble being qualified for surveys maybe try GrabPoints Games, it pays 1 point per minute played. Also, remember some of the survey providers pays you for disqualified surveys such as TapResearch.

jipsyjo30

Hello everyone !

GrabPoints is changing and that's good news for its members. For more details here is the link:
http://www.grabpoints.com/newsletters/newsletter23.php

What do you think? Let me hear your opinion!
Yes, some of the changes are nice. I just don't like how the Peanut Labs disqualification points were reduced to 1 point. But it appears as though they are paying more per survey. So maybe it all balances out.

Last edited:

msmoneybags

WOW!!! Great Job Paul, ok now I have to go hunt that offer down lol

Edit: I guess I wont, I get an error
Whitelabel Error Page
This application has no explicit mapping for /error, so you are seeing this as a fallback.

Wed Jul 18 16:23:27 PDT 2018
There was an unexpected error (type=Not Found, status=404).
No message available

paul62100

WOW!!! Great Job Paul, ok now I have to go hunt that offer down lol

Edit: I guess I wont, I get an error
Whitelabel Error Page
This application has no explicit mapping for /error, so you are seeing this as a fallback.

Wed Jul 18 16:23:27 PDT 2018
There was an unexpected error (type=Not Found, status=404).
No message available
Yes sometimes KickAssWall is not available. Try later !

Page 1 of 5