• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

LEGIT iRazoo Review: Earn At Least $10 Weekly - Legit or Scam?

Page 2 of 2

Tiada

For your information, Irazoo has an app version, it will give 10 points reward for each log in via the app. But, most of us found, the app always crash and doesn't function well, anyway, if you manage to click into it, then 10 points is yours!

msbluebonnett

I joined razoo back in march of 2018 and even though I don't give it all that much time. I usually only earn the minimum of 25 points a day to get the bonus points and I will put in the daily and weekly codes for the extra points. However, I do enjoy playing the games when I have time and love earning points for each and every game I play. You can earn up to 1 point for every minute of game play up to 5 points per game and up to a maximum of 300 points a day. i have completed and earned over 1000 points for one survey but usually the maximum I will earn on surveys would be about 450 points on the P2Sample Surveys which I can usually get every few days. There are no disqualification points for the P2Sample Surveys. However, you do get 5 disqualification points although not always on the peanut labs surveys which can vary in the different amounts of points that they will pay out. Overall, I enjoy Irazoo and have recommended several people to join who enjoy playing the games on this site. I tell them, why not get paid for playing the games you are already paying which is actually more of a statement than a question. This site is legit and I love knowing that as long as I order my gift cards by Sunday night, I will get my gift card sometime on the following Tuesday. Overall, this site is very user friendly and very easy to get gift cards. As to how much you can make, that all depends on the time you put into the site. As you can see from my attachment of my payouts, I haven't been putting all that much time into it but yet I have still gotten a nice little bit of amazon gift cards from them and I love my amazon. :)

Attachments

Jeanette2091

Everyone else is having problems with the app? I have been trying to download that app for weeks now. I don't think my mobile can take it. I can download it but I cannot start the app. It freezes.

Tahtah33

Do what makes you happy!!
I'm a member of this site but sadly I haven't been able to make any money on this site I should probably download the app I do awesome with apps I'm going to try to explore the site more

Kanvi

Staff member
Lots of negative sentiment lately regarding iRazoo. There seems to be quite some disconnect between the numbers they claim with 68 mill paid out which would put them up there next to InboxDollars and SwagBucks , yet their app only has 10k installs. Also, people complaining on TrustSpot it seems. Is anyone still using iRazoo?

msmoneybags

Is anyone still using iRazoo?

I do, but the last cashout I made still hasnt been sent which is strange usually I would get them in a week or two. I just do the promocodes, and games, I like the games there, now off to send them a note asking where my payment is lol

jipsyjo30

Lots of negative sentiment lately regarding iRazoo. There seems to be quite some disconnect between the numbers they claim with 68 mill paid out which would put them up there next to InboxDollars and SwagBucks, yet their app only has 10k installs. Also, people complaining on TrustSpot it seems. Is anyone still using iRazoo?
yes, I do. It's one of my favorites. I earn an average of $20 a month doing surveys, paid to search, daily codes, offers, and games. The Amazon codes can come as early as 24 hours and up to 6 days later.

jipsyjo30

I do, but the last cashout I made still hasnt been sent which is strange usually I would get them in a week or two. I just do the promocodes, and games, I like the games there, now off to send them a note asking where my payment is lol
oh, gosh. Hope they're not going downhill. I really depend on them for my monthly Amazon gift code kitty.

earnthatbuck

Administrator
Staff member
oh, gosh. Hope they're not going downhill. I really depend on them for my monthly Amazon gift code kitty.
Never a good sign when the payment delays start. The counter on the Irazoo homepage is also a bit strange. It currently says $62,677,584 in payouts, which is very unbelievable for a company of that size.

msmoneybags

Update: I sent them a note, and received this email back. To add a little history here, I was banned at another site, because they claimed that I was in another country than what I had signed up with. When I gave them proof over and over and over again they just refused to accept it. Ok now on to the email that I received from IRAZOO when questioning them about my late payment

Hello,

Thank you for contacting iRazoo support. I apologize, your rewards were pending due to a hold by our automated fraud checking system because it detected connections from a region outside your normal country. These connections weren't used for any activities, but their presence caused the system to mark the account as possibly fraudulent. Our system should hold rewards for no longer than 30 days, and I reviewed your account and was able to remove the hold, white list the account for manual processing going forward, and request approval for your rewards to be released on Tuesday, May 14th. Please don't be alarmed, as based on the logs for your account this appears to be an error with our IP location/provider partner. Thank you for your patience, and for being a valued member of iRazoo.com.
Thanks,
The iRazoo.com Team

Its nice to know there are some admins out there that take that extra step! :)

earnthatbuck

Administrator
Staff member
Update: I sent them a note, and received this email back. To add a little history here, I was banned at another site, because they claimed that I was in another country than what I had signed up with. When I gave them proof over and over and over again they just refused to accept it. Ok now on to the email that I received from IRAZOO when questioning them about my late payment
Ah, maybe your Internet provider went through an IP in a neighboring country (I've seen this happen in the US/CA). Let's see if this gets your payments back on track.

msmoneybags

Ah, maybe your Internet provider went through an IP in a neighboring country (I've seen this happen in the US/CA). Let's see if this gets your payments back on track.
Yes Im in US, they said I was in CA. I use Charter Communication for internet, cable and phone, not sure if that matters or not. But I was confused!

Kanvi

Staff member
Please update when you do receive payment. Like I said lots of chatter and regardless of an admin replying its a bit weird they need 30 days if you're otherwise legit.

Page 2 of 2