LEGIT InstaGC Review: Earn Enough for Holiday Shopping! Legit or Scam?

Leo1000

Padawan
Aug 20, 2018
Wow there are some nice payments in there!! Any tips on how to make the most of it? The site is not one of my favorites and I dont spend much time there really

Yes go under Earn and click on surveys. There are a lot of surveys there from samplicous, Cint, Sample Cube and Pollfish. Then click on the Instagc wall there are yoursurveys you can do there. You can complete a new one every 30 minutes. Mythoughts and live sample is also there too. Minutestaff wall is also very nice there, I usually do Target, it pays 1.245 points each EX, pays 2.49 points each Search, pays 2.075 points each Instant, View, Click and Visit too. There is also random codes you can get for points that show up in the chat box you can redeem up to 3 codes per 24 hours. Lots of different offerwalls too as well as Engageme tv and a videoloyalty wall. Also, a free daily sweepstakes under redeem you can do daily and if you will you get points. The grand prize is 50 points.

msmoneybags

Bronze Wordsmith
Jun 10, 2018
Yes go under Earn and click on surveys. There are a lot of surveys there from samplicous, Cint, Sample Cube and Pollfish. Then click on the Instagc wall there are yoursurveys you can do there. You can complete a new one every 30 minutes. Mythoughts and live sample is also there too. Minutestaff wall is also very nice there, I usually do Target, it pays 1.245 points each EX, pays 2.49 points each Search, pays 2.075 points each Instant, View, Click and Visit too. There is also random codes you can get for points that show up in the chat box you can redeem up to 3 codes per 24 hours. Lots of different offerwalls too as well as Engageme tv and a videoloyalty wall. Also, a free daily sweepstakes under redeem you can do daily and if you will you get points. The grand prize is 50 points.

Thank you, I will check those things out, I appreciate you taking the time to write all that out :)

Leo1000

Padawan
Aug 20, 2018
Your very welcome, I forgot to mention there is also a weekly bonus too where you receive back 5 percent on your tasks and referral earnings as well. This weekly bonus pays every Sunday.

Reactions: msmoneybags

Leo1000

Padawan
Aug 20, 2018
Oh wow. $113 is a lot. How long did it take for you to reach that payment, and also how long did it take for you to receive the payment from Instagc?

For I saved up for it a little over a month. It took just a day for it to process for me. $25 dollars and under is instant paypal. Any more than that takes a couple of business days. The first one of each month is free. Then there is a 20 point fee for cashing out each time until next month.

Last edited:
Reactions: msmoneybags

Pesbs

Video Editor
May 26, 2018
Tucson, AZ
Thank you for the information. I will make sure to check the chat box, too. I am trying to complete some surveys on instagc, right now.

Leo1000

Padawan
Aug 20, 2018
Hi there Pesbs keep trying. I find minutestaff really good on there. I like yoursurveys the best as I complete a lot of them.

Kanvi

Bronze Wordsmith
Apr 16, 2018
Chatter has it InstaGC has lowered their payouts, they were already not awesome in terms of high paying but sucks if they are now paying even lower. Caught this on Beermoney, can people confirm?

soldot

Padawan
Jun 20, 2018
Chatter has it InstaGC has lowered their payouts, they were already not awesome in terms of high paying but sucks if they are now paying even lower. Caught this on Beermoney, can people confirm?
what do you mean lowered their payouts?

alexa_ot

Padawan
May 18, 2018
I can confirm that InstaGC has in fact lowered some payouts on some of their providers. I still, however, use the site but in terms of payouts, there are superior options out there which I'm slowly transitioning to.