NEWS HyprMX Removed From Sites?

earnthatbuck

Administrator
Apr 16, 2018
United States
It appears that HyprMX has been removed from certain reward sites. There have been some rumblings about removing from sites with fraud, but we're not exactly sure what happened. GrabPoints is one of the sites that still has HyprMX (Jun). Of the sites you use, what sites kept (or removed) HyprMX?

msmoneybags

Bronze Wordsmith
Jun 10, 2018
It appears that HyprMX has been removed from certain reward sites. There have been some rumblings about removing from sites with fraud, but we're not exactly sure what happened. GrabPoints is one of the sites that still has HyprMX (Jun). Of the sites you use, what sites kept (or removed) HyprMX?
Well as of last night I was still watching them on TreasureTrooper, I stopped checking other sites, because while they have been listed as being there for 5-6 months now, there is never any videos, just the grey screen of death saying they are out of videos. Good to know that they are still at GP tho, I will go watch them there instead

earnthatbuck

Administrator
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Well as of last night I was still watching them on TreasureTrooper, I stopped checking other sites, because while they have been listed as being there for 5-6 months now, there is never any videos, just the grey screen of death saying they are out of videos. Good to know that they are still at GP tho, I will go watch them there instead
Let me know how it goes on GP. Just want to understand if there is a difference between the sites and the availability of videos.

msmoneybags

Bronze Wordsmith
Jun 10, 2018
Will do. Right now the grey screen, so I will check again tonight, I dont know but I seem to get more at late night :)

screen.jpg