• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

How to Get paid by Joining Online Communities

Page 1 of 1

paul62100

Hello everybody !

Do you know online communities ?
I will try to tell you about it from my experience.

1- Presentation

An online community is a space that deals with a central subject and is managed by a moderator. The moderator sets up different questions where registered members are invited to give their opinion and discuss the subject.

2- How to access online communities

You should know that online communities are often reserved for a certain number of members and these members can access according to their geographical area. Personally for the online communities for which I participated, I integrated them through online surveys that redirected me to these communities.

3- Conduct of the online community

Each member integrates an online community from their email address. Then he must enter a username and his password.
The discussions can last a few weeks and the moderator adds new questions regularly.

4- What do you get in return ?

Depending on the number of questions processed we receive money by gift voucher (amazon ) once the community is closed. These gains are indicated by the moderator.
The gains are often very interesting. Often it is necessary to answer 4/5
questions in relation to the subject addressed which each requires 15 minutes of his time. Winnings can go up to € 50 ($ 60) per community. What is clear is that the gains over time are very beneficial!

What can I tell you ...
I will tell you to seize the opportunities that come your way. Recently I participated in two different subjects with a community called "Catalyx LAB" and another with "Insites Consulting"
The first activity with Catalyx LAB took me 10 minutes and I received 5€.
Then for the second that i did last month, I received today 2 times 15 € ( 30€ ) for about 40 minutes.
I got 10€ from Insites Consulting for about 20 minutes.

At the moment I am a member of two online communities:

- "Sweet Talk FR". This community is focused on confectionery that we consume.
At the end of the subject treated, I can get 40 €.
In addition to this I received by mail products to test (candy) that are not yet available on the market.

- "Bien Manger Community". In this community we discuss the benefits of organic products and why we buy
them.
With this community I can also hope to get 40 € at the end.

What do you think ? Have you ever participated in online communities?
Let me hear your opinion :)

Attachments

paul62100

You can sign up to futuretalkers.
Here is the link:

https://www.futuretalkers.com

Once you did that, you can download the app " InsitesSquare " wich is available on Google play and surely on PlayStore and use the same credentials. You will get notified when you can join a topic.

Online communities are really big opportunities. Recently I finished a community called "Sweet Talk FR".
I will receive 40 € Amazon in the coming days. This community was just great: we were sent candies to test: the NERDS (which are not yet available in France) and we discussed the product.

Shellyann36

You can sign up to futuretalkers.
Here is the link:

https://www.futuretalkers.com

Once you did that, you can download the app " InsitesSquare " wich is available on Google play and surely on PlayStore and use the same credentials. You will get notified when you can join a topic.

Online communities are really big opportunities. Recently I finished a community called "Sweet Talk FR".
I will receive 40 € Amazon in the coming days. This community was just great: we were sent candies to test: the NERDS (which are not yet available in France) and we discussed the product.

Thank you so much. At first, I thought it was only going to be available to European countries but I do see the US in the dropdown box on he registration section. I am going to register and see what I can earn from here. I think sites like this are nice to break up the tedious daily grind!

ruthmongare

Is it opened also for the international members? If yes then I think I'll join and how legit are they ? I think with these answered, I'll soon join the communities.

Page 1 of 1