• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

How to Avoid Being Screened Out In Surveys?

paul62100

ETB
I just had a crazy opportunity with a survey by Opinion World with Grabpoints ! I was able to watch the first episode of Homecoming (released on Amazon Prime November 2) and so I gave my impressions on this first episode while gaining 750 points. This is so cool :)

msmoneybags

ETB
I think sometimes you need to be smart. For instance when the survey deal with a brand of clothes, tell that you bought this brand even if you didn't but it. In fact you can lie without any risk about all that isn't wrote on your Grabpoints profils and surveys partners profiles. ( you can't say that you are 29 y.o if you are 19... )
Nice, I have noticed that before, if they ask if you bought something in particular, a brand of food, or clothing, that if you say no the survey right then disqualifies you

chicnthin

ETB
Being on a survey site you need points, so every point on a survey site is worth it. :) But sadly I haven't found a way to not being screened out, and I could really have used it last time because I saw a survey with over 2,800 points on GrabPoints . :cautious:
GrabPoints is so generous haha. That's ovee $2.8 in just one sitting. One day you'll master it and would be easy for you to answer those. While me, is done with it.

Jeanette2091

ETB
Nice, I have noticed that before, if they ask if you bought something in particular, a brand of food, or clothing, that if you say no the survey right then disqualifies you
Or if you don't think about buying a car this year then they will disqualify you. lol :(

GrabPoints is so generous haha. That's ovee $2.8 in just one sitting. One day you'll master it and would be easy for you to answer those. While me, is done with it.
Yeah it is. Sadly I didn't get any surveys today. :cry:

metsrock69

ETB
I don't think there is a way to prevent from being screened out . What I think is they use a certain amount of people with the right kind of demographics and then if and when they have enough. they either tell you or they screen you out. It happens to me once in a while but I still do get a good amount of surveys