• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

HI Guys I Never New I was part of this community

Page 1 of 1

MorrisS

Hi guys My name is Morris. I'm a disabled army veteran. Making money online has been a passion of mine for the better part of 10 yrs. I,m from a little small town in Louisiana where there's not much to do. I'm a proud father of 2 that is looking to leave a legacy for my kids. I'm also an avid nfl and wrestling fan. So if you want to talk sports and making money online i'm your guy. (y)(y)(y)

earnthatbuck

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Morris! Welcome to the EarnThatBuck community - happy to have you aboard. Do you mind sharing how you currently make money online, or are you new to the game?

MorrisS

Hi Morris! Welcome to the EarnThatBuck community - happy to have you aboard. Do you mind sharing how you currently make money online, or are you new to the game?

Hi... Sorry bout the late reply. My health hadn't been that good lately. Thanks for the warm welcome. I make money with a few gpt sites I use. I have been doing this off and on for the past 10yrs now.

MorrisS

Prizerebel has been my favorite for the past couple of years. I've had great success with it. When you realize how to do surveys everything is easy. I wish I would have discovered it sooner. And I'm feeling alot better thanks. I had a couple of hospital stays but I'm back on track.

MorrisS

I've taken the time to work around the site being that I'm disabled and all. I have alot of time on my hands. Basically thats what it comes to time. I've got alot of time invested in it and it's one of the only accounts that pay quickly. Say like whenever I need a quick $20 or maybe even $50. I can do all that in one day and get paid instantly.
And again you have to excuse me for my late replys. I'm trying to get used to forums.

earnthatbuck

Administrator
Staff member
Gotcha - so it seems like the instant payment seems to be a big benefit for you.
No worries about the delayed replies!

MorrisS

Yea I basically tied everything. I even have a instagc account just never used ityet. But I've tried things like fusion cash. And inbox dollars. They just take a while. The instant payments just won me over.

Page 1 of 1