Great cashback apps for any receipts

Page 1 of 1

fan4da48

Here are some apps I use on my phone to get cash back for almost any receipt you scan. Each app is a little different but they all require a itemized receipt that shows the line items of your purchases not just a total amount. I use a Samsung android but I think they all work on Iphones as well, if not I apologize in advance.These are not like Ibotta where you have to buy specific items to earn cash back you earn on anything you purchase!! I will add Ibotta to the list too encase someone hasn't heard of it. I added links on the ones that have websites as well.

Receipt Hog - no referral program :(
Receipt Pal- no referral program :(
Coinout my referral code 7QCFGTM-can click on link- type in your phone number and it will text you the link to download onto phone
Fetch Rewards- use my referral code T9DGU you will get a 3000 point bonus to start (thats enough to cashout for a $3 gift card)
IBOTTA- my referral code f6pzq

If you sign up please use my referral code I would be greatly appreciative! :) All are phone apps so the ones without links you can go to your play store and search for them by name.

Last edited:

ruthmongare

I haven't heard of any of those apps and I can guess they're only operating on the top tier countries. Otherwise, they're very famous like many others.

Heatherb1212

Here are some apps I use on my phone to get cash back for almost any receipt you scan. Each app is a little different but they all require a itemized receipt that shows the line items of your purchases not just a total amount. I use a Samsung android but I think they all work on Iphones as well, if not I apologize in advance.These are not like Ibotta where you have to buy specific items to earn cash back you earn on anything you purchase!! I will add Ibotta to the list too encase someone hasn't heard of it. I added links on the ones that have websites as well.

Coinout my referral code 7QCFGTM-can click on link- type in your phone number and it will text you the link to download onto phone
Fetch Rewards- use my referral code T9DGU you will get a 3000 point bonus to start (thats enough to cashout for a $3 gift card)

If you sign up please use my referral code I would be greatly appreciative! :) All are phone apps so the ones without links you can go to your play store and search for them by name.
I have these apps. They are fantastic.

Shellyann36

I am on Receipt Hog but Receipt Pal does not like my demographics. I am also a member of Fetch. I will have to check out the Coinout app though and I will use your referral code. Do they pay with PayPal or is it gift cards? It will not give me any information until I put my phone number in.

a_jerobon

I have never heard of those apps. They are really good ways to earn cashback for receipts. The problem is that they are mostly available for tier one countries only.

fan4da48

I am on Receipt Hog but Receipt Pal does not like my demographics. I am also a member of Fetch. I will have to check out the Coinout app though and I will use your referral code. Do they pay with PayPal or is it gift cards? It will not give me any information until I put my phone number in.
Thanks for using my code! On Coinout you can choose from Paypal Amazon gift card or direct bank deposit, and I dont think that there is a minimum you have to cash out either becasue I have cashed out as low as .50cents into my paypal.

Heatherb1212

They pay to paypal, Amazon gift cards, you can apply to your bank balance as well.

*PAYPAL CASHOUT OPTION ADDED *
Scan any receipt from any retailer. Apply to bank balance, Amazon gift cards or doate to charity. I have cashed out many times on this app. I highly recommend it. ?
https://www.coinout.com/referrals/new?r=TKAAMY6

Heatherb1212

They pay to paypal, Amazon gift cards, you can also apply to your bank balance.

Page 1 of 1