LEGIT GiftHulk Review: Online Rewards Site - Scam or Legit?

msmoneybags

Bronze Wordsmith
Jun 10, 2018
@NickBlaine

Check in to Surveys daily for 5 points
And Guess the Card game for multiple points
And also make a search every hour for 4 points each

soldot

Padawan
Jun 20, 2018
@NickBlaine

Check in to Surveys daily for 5 points
And Guess the Card game for multiple points
And also make a search every hour for 4 points each

dont forget to get the daily bonus code from face
you earn 20 points for each dq survey, up to 3 times so its worth trying a survey at least 3 times.
its a slow earner but over a few weeks if you do these things daily you will reach 5000 gifthulk coins

Reactions: msmoneybags

msmoneybags

Bronze Wordsmith
Jun 10, 2018
dont forget to get the daily bonus code from face
you earn 20 points for each dq survey, up to 3 times so its worth trying a survey at least 3 times.
its a slow earner but over a few weeks if you do these things daily you will reach 5000 gifthulk coins
oh yes I forgot about those DQ for surveys thank you, most the time I forget to do those, and yes always do the bonus codes :)

Asthii

Padawan
Apr 23, 2019
GiftHulk is legit. It may not be the highest paying reward site, but it does offer some solid perks. You can start earning prizes pretty quickly, and you can choose from tons of different tasks. The tiered-level system is a nice feature as well that rewards you simply for using the site.

If you’re worried about the negative user reviews, that’s perfectly understandable. In my opinion, the site is still worth a shot. I've received more than a hundred bucks when I was still working with the site. You can test the payout system once you’ve earned $5 to make sure rewards get sent out on time.

Reactions: msmoneybags

earnthatbuck

Administrator
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Looks like GiftHulk will be no more on August 1st.

Thank You For Using Gifthulk,
This is certainly not the end, but a new and exciting beginning.​
Gifthulk will be closing in the upcoming weeks (August 1st, 2019) and we invite you to redeem all of your Hulk Coins by this date, so you won’t lose any of your hard-earned money.​
Over the years, we’ve given out over $5,000,000 to our users(!), and even more importantly, we’ve learned how much more we can offer our users by focusing solely on surveys, and how directly rewarding our users, instead of using a points system, is much more practical and satisfying.​
These conclusions led us to create Surveytime - a website that is open globally and offers a variety of surveys, for which you’ll be immediately rewarded with a $1 USD per survey.​
Since we want you to continue on this journey with us, you’ve been automatically transferred to Surveytime, but if you choose not to, you can easily click here to opt-out. If you are interested in opting out, please make sure to do so by August 1st.
We hope to meet you again on Surveytime, so we can continue rewarding you for your time!​
Thanks again, and see you on the other site.​
The team @ Gifthulk​

soldot

Padawan
Jun 20, 2018
Looks like GiftHulk will be no more on August 1st.
yes changing to a pure survey site or at least pushing users to it. i have 3386 hulk coins no way i can get to 5000 in one or two days left at the pace i earn on the site

msmoneybags

Bronze Wordsmith
Jun 10, 2018
I will be sad to see this one go, I know alot of people have trouble with it, I never have. And I do not like their new site, I had joined it through a friends referral and didnt know they were from Gifthulk. They bombard you with emails for surveys.

I need 1000 more points to cashout

Reactions: soldot

earnthatbuck

Administrator
Apr 16, 2018
United States
I will be sad to see this one go, I know alot of people have trouble with it, I never have. And I do not like their new site, I had joined it through a friends referral and didnt know they were from Gifthulk. They bombard you with emails for surveys.

In regards to the emails you receive, do those redirect you to SurveyTime or something else?

soldot

Padawan
Jun 20, 2018

i made it to 5000 coins today and redeemed for paypal. i just hope they honor my last request :)

cherber50

Padawan
Jul 10, 2018
yes sad to see them go i made a few cashouts with them but they are switching all who want to over to surveytime I have been doing it a week or so made 3 dollars but it is very infrequent maybe it is because they do not like people over 60