• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

LEGIT GiftHulk Review: Online Rewards Site - Scam or Legit?

Page 2 of 2

soldot

@NickBlaine

Check in to Surveys daily for 5 points
And Guess the Card game for multiple points
And also make a search every hour for 4 points each

dont forget to get the daily bonus code from face
you earn 20 points for each dq survey, up to 3 times so its worth trying a survey at least 3 times.
its a slow earner but over a few weeks if you do these things daily you will reach 5000 gifthulk coins

msmoneybags

dont forget to get the daily bonus code from face
you earn 20 points for each dq survey, up to 3 times so its worth trying a survey at least 3 times.
its a slow earner but over a few weeks if you do these things daily you will reach 5000 gifthulk coins
oh yes I forgot about those DQ for surveys thank you, most the time I forget to do those, and yes always do the bonus codes :)

Asthii

GiftHulk is legit. It may not be the highest paying reward site, but it does offer some solid perks. You can start earning prizes pretty quickly, and you can choose from tons of different tasks. The tiered-level system is a nice feature as well that rewards you simply for using the site.

If you’re worried about the negative user reviews, that’s perfectly understandable. In my opinion, the site is still worth a shot. I've received more than a hundred bucks when I was still working with the site. You can test the payout system once you’ve earned $5 to make sure rewards get sent out on time.

Page 2 of 2