• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Forum interaction gives us a few cents and yet we stay.

katkat

ETB
Same here, but this is also my job and I need to earn while being online. I like writing on forums sites, because you also get to know new people from all over the world. (y) It's awesome that people are joining forum sites for different reasons.
And it feels great when we are sharing too what is in our minds. Our opinion matters to everyone and I am happy with that.

tusziget

ETB
I like very much paid to post forums,because I love writing.I like interacting with other members,gathering info about new sites etc,and I enjoy the time spent in the forum.Best part of it,that the members are getting paid for posting in the forums.

ruthmongare

ETB
I like very much paid to post forums,because I love writing.I like interacting with other members,gathering info about new sites etc,and I enjoy the time spent in the forum.Best part of it,that the members are getting paid for posting in the forums.
Actually that little token of appreciation is the one that makes us motivated. Most forums help us in learning new things and get to know of other new earning sites.

tusziget

ETB
I trust more the post of the members in forums,especially if I interacting with them for a longer time.I am reading their reviews about different earning sites,and these reviews motivates me to join new sites.I trust more the reviews posted in forums,than those reviews which are available online.

katkat

ETB
Yeah this is better that surfing online reviews. Most of the time people are sharing their experiences in the online world. And it pays to be in a forum. A good way to learn and earn.

Jeanette2091

ETB
Yeah this is better that surfing online reviews. Most of the time people are sharing their experiences in the online world. And it pays to be in a forum. A good way to learn and earn.
So true. Since I joined EarnThatBuck, I've learned many new things about how to earn and work from home. I will never leave this forum. :D hehe

tusziget

ETB
So true. Since I joined EarnThatBuck, I've learned many new things about how to earn and work from home. I will never leave this forum. :D hehe
Yes,it is true.I have learned most of the things from the members posts.It is much easier this way,to learn about online cash earning methods,than to have to experience yourself,which are the best and securest online earning methods.

tusziget

ETB
Yes,I like it here in the Earnthatbuck forum too.I like the community from here,I like interacting with members.I wish I would have been more active,when I have just joined the site.Anyway,I am glad that I have restarted my activity here and enjoying the forum.

Jeanette2091

ETB
I am hoping to stay longer too. Its like i am in a good community
That is really good to hear! It's great that you are here. :)

Yes,I like it here in the Earnthatbuck forum too.I like the community from here,I like interacting with members.I wish I would have been more active,when I have just joined the site.Anyway,I am glad that I have restarted my activity here and enjoying the forum.
You can always be more active here and earn more than $1 each day, it really depends on you. (y)

tusziget

ETB
That is really good to hear! It's great that you are here. :)

You can always be more active here and earn more than $1 each day, it really depends on you. (y)
Yes,you are right about it.I would like to be active here in the forum from the morning till the evening,but my free time doesn't allow it.I am active here as much as possible.I like the rules,that there are 3 posting possibilities every hour.

katkat

ETB
Yes,you are right about it.I would like to be active here in the forum from the morning till the evening,but my free time doesn't allow it.I am active here as much as possible.I like the rules,that there are 3 posting possibilities every hour.
But this is my problem here. I tend to forget to come back. But I am trying my best.

Jeanette2091

ETB
Yeah same here, you don't earn as quickly on ForumCoin because of the 10 posts rule. (y) It's good that you're still active.

Jeanette2091

ETB
Do you mean that it is fast earning here than FC. I still can't differentiate things here when it comes to earning.
Yup it is. On ForumCoin when you go over post 10, you will not get the same amount of points. So that means that you 'can' only do 10 posts each day.
10 x 1.5 ForumCoin = 15 ForumCoin.
You need 500 ForumCoin to reach the $1.

On EarnThatBuck you can post 3 times every hour.
3 x 25 (post reply) = 75 ETB
75 x 24 = 1,800 ETB
You will get $1 each day if you write 72 posts.

3 x 50 (thread) = 150 ETB
150 x 24 = 3,600 ETB
If you only post threads you will easily get $3 each day.

katkat

ETB
Yup it is. On ForumCoin when you go over post 10, you will not get the same amount of points. So that means that you 'can' only do 10 posts each day.
10 x 1.5 ForumCoin = 15 ForumCoin.
You need 500 ForumCoin to reach the $1.

On EarnThatBuck you can post 3 times every hour.
3 x 25 (post reply) = 75 ETB
75 x 24 = 1,800 ETB
You will get $1 each day if you write 72 posts.

3 x 50 (thread) = 150 ETB
150 x 24 = 3,600 ETB
If you only post threads you will easily get $3 each day.
Wow that is a great information you give us here. Now I'll try to experiment on this. Thank you so much for the information.