LEGIT FluxRewards: Earn Cash and Bitcoin for Answering Surveys - Scam or Legit?

Amos

Rookie Wordsmith
Jun 13, 2018
FluxRewards Earn Cash and Bitcoin for Answering Surveys.jpg

If the sheer number of survey sites popping up is any indication, the survey scene is blowing up. And that’s a good thing. More players mean more competition, and hopefully better rewards for us.

But just because it’s easy to sign up and use these sites doesn’t mean we shouldn’t be picky with the ones we use. With great numbers come great potential for encountering scammers. Even with all the new and awesome survey sites popping up, we need to more vigilant.

FluxRewards is one of the newer sites to enter the scene. Since there aren’t a whole lot of reviews on this site, I decided I should try it out and review my overall experience. So here’s my FluxRewards review. Are they one of the scammers, or are they one of the legit ones? Read on to find out!

Introducing FluxRewards

FluxRewards is a newbie site. They’ve been around since July 2017, and have over 2,800 members. Since the site launched about a year ago, they’ve distributed a little over $5,000 in earnings to those members.

Those numbers are pretty minuscule, compared to the earnings distributed by other sites, which can reach well into the millions.

But that said, small isn’t necessarily bad. Everyone has to start somewhere. This is a new company, and I’d love to see them grow and expand.

How FluxRewards Works

On FluxRewards, you do a variety of simple, easy-to-do tasks, and get paid in points for each one you complete. These tasks include:

Complete surveys - FluxRewards provides both in-house and third party surveys. I don’t usually use third-party survey providers, so I tried to stick with FluxRewards’ in-house surveys.

Offer Walls - The offer wall lists down a variety of sites where you can earn from offers.

Referral System - You will get a 10% bonus based on the earnings of your recruits on the site. The referral system of FluxRewards is actually pretty good, which I would expect from a site that’s trying to grow its user base.

Earning Potential on the Site

The site claims that most members can earn $5 in an hour. I’m not sure how accurate that amount is, but they also provide daily statistics. For example, on the day I’m writing this, three members have completed 229 offers, and have earned $4.61 between them.

Payout Methods

When you’ve accumulated a minimum of 100 points, you can request a payout. Your earnings will be sent via PayPal, or as Bitcoin.

Pros and Cons

While FluxRewards is a new site, we still have to look at it objectively. Here are the pros and cons with them:

Pros

Great referral system - A newbie site needs to attract members, and a referral program is the best way to do it. I really like FluxRewards’ system. 10% of all your recruits’ earnings is nothing to scoff at. (They still get 100% of their earnings)

Cons

They’re middlemen - Some of their surveys weren’t their own. While there’s nothing wrong with that, it does make the site less appealing to me. I mean, it’s a bit of a bummer that they need to rely on other sites for surveys.

The Verdict: Legit or Scam?

FluxRewards is legit! They still have a long way to go, but they’re pretty solid as it is. Here’s hoping they develop and grow more.

FluxRewards Screenshots

Click to Zoom
FluxRewards 1.jpgFluxRewards 2.jpgFluxRewards 3.jpgFluxRewards 4.jpgFluxRewards 5.jpg

Your Turn

This review is based on my own experiences using FluxRewards. Now it’s your turn to share! Have you used this site? How did you find it?

Let’s hear your stories!

Reactions: FluxCoder

msmoneybags

Bronze Wordsmith
Jun 10, 2018
I did join this site many months ago, and I have been paid by them. I have so many sites that I do, so this one fell on the back burner and I dont use it often. They do have all the major offer walls. And their points are average to most other sites. Nice design, I do find it a bit confusing to navigate at first. My payment from them

flux1.gif

FluxCoder

New
Oct 1, 2018
Thanks for leaving a review of FluxRewards! @Amos if you have any suggestions you're more than welcome to send us a PM on this account or make a support ticket on our website :)

Reactions: Amos

Amos

Rookie Wordsmith
Jun 13, 2018
Thanks for leaving a review of FluxRewards! @Amos if you have any suggestions you're more than welcome to send us a PM on this account or make a support ticket on our website :)
Thanks for dropping by! Will do.

killua231

Padawan
Nov 11, 2018
FluxRewards is one of the best survey sites I have been with, and their website is straightforward and easy to use.
Most of the survey sites I tried in the past haven’t worked well for our country, because the surveys available are very limited from these sites (the other GTP sites).
What makes FluxRewards different is they give points if I get disqualified in the middle of the survey.
Regarding my earnings, I made more than 100$ already in just 7 months, I am working 4-7 hours day, and I focus on doing surveys.
I know this isn't a lot, but in regards to my country, this total amount I earn is very reasonable. If I'm living in the US, I'm 100% certain that I could make more.
Another good thing is the minimum payout, it's only $1, and they send it right away. I find this very convenient.
FluxRewards is definitely a must-try survey site. :)

Reactions: FluxCoder

FluxCoder

New
Oct 1, 2018
FluxRewards is one of the best survey sites I have been with, and their website is straightforward and easy to use.
Most of the survey sites I tried in the past haven’t worked well for our country, because the surveys available are very limited from these sites (the other GTP sites).
What makes FluxRewards different is they give points if I get disqualified in the middle of the survey.
Regarding my earnings, I made more than 100$ already in just 7 months, I am working 4-7 hours day, and I focus on doing surveys.
I know this isn't a lot, but in regards to my country, this total amount I earn is very reasonable. If I'm living in the US, I'm 100% certain that I could make more.
Another good thing is the minimum payout, it's only $1, and they send it right away. I find this very convenient.
FluxRewards is definitely a must-try survey site. :)
Thanks for your review on FluxRewards!

Ricadizon

New
Jan 17, 2019
FluxRewards is relatively new compared to some survey sites nowadays and has a lot of active members. This site is legit, and they really pay their members like me. As a new site, this is a typical GPT site. Unfortunately, they don’t have many offers on the site to earn points, unlike popular GPT sites.

As a new site, this looks promising. I would suggest joining the site if you enjoy completing offers such as watching videos, doing surveys, and etcetera.

Joining a site when it first launches are an excellent way to earn easier from the site. Make sure the site continues to pay you for your work. A lot of new sites will pay in the beginning only then will stop paying eventually.

Genji

New
Jan 30, 2019
FluxRewards is one of the best survey sites I have joined with before. I have earned more than $100 for completing the tasks available on their website (taking a survey, referring friends, and more).

Most of the sites haven’t worked well for all countries. But personally, as I experienced they have interesting offer walls like TapResearch wall where you'll still get points even when disqualified in a survey. It always helped me to reach the required points to redeem.

But nowadays I find the site bit slow as they are experiencing offer wall error. This is bit drawback as of now. However, FluxRewards is legit, and they really pay.

Craig Foss

Padawan
Nov 2, 2018
It's good to join a GPT site when it's quite new compared to some sites, especially for International users like me, as I have joined many similar GPT sites that worked fine for International users at the beginning, but later they have changed the rules and made us hard to earn.
It's because as sites grow and become more popular, usually larger companies hire them. Unfortunately, that means less work for international workers and more work for people who live in the US and Canada.
Though I understand their purpose of doing so, I hardly earn any more from these sites as we don’t get many offers to complete. I will check out this site and see if it still works well for me.

Collins

New
Mar 6, 2019
It seems to me that this is a legit GPT site. They are new and only have few members compared to other sites, but all the signs point to them being free of any scams. The minimum threshold for payout is only $1, so it’s clear that they want to pay their members.

It may be discouraging to see that even their top earners are making only $100 at most, with the vast majority making way less than that. But these figures are typical of GPT sites. In conclusion, you need to work with their website as much as you can to make some real cash.