SCAM FlirtBucks Review: Get Paid to Chat and Earn $60 Per Hour! Scam or Legit?

Page 2 of 2

Star_Light_Rose

Hello there, I have signed up for FlirtBucks.net months ago. Every time I sign in the website it says "Your account is pending approval." It has been doing the same thing for months NOW. The website says it takes two business days to receive a response. I've checked my email and spam many many times. Never got a response. I googled other people's experiences with that same website, most people had similar experiences. I think it's fake. If you have had good things with that website, that's good for you. I'm just saying it didn't work for me.

Naomi

Hey Star Light Rose, welcome to Earn That Buck. Thanks for sharing your experience using Flirtbucks… or rather, your experience not being able to use Flirtbucks, amirite? Sorry to hear that you weren’t able to complete the application. I hear ya. And I think it sucks that you were not able to complete your application process and use the site to earn money.

I was lucky enough to get accepted, as well as a few other members, form the looks of it. My guess is that the site suspended getting new members for the time being. I’ve encountered this in a few other work from home sites I’ve tried. The number of new applications far exceeds their need for new workers. But it really does suck, since it gives a lackluster experience to applicants. The least the site could have done was make a public announcement that they weren’t accepting new applications. Either that, or at least send you an email informing you that new hires are on hold for the time being,

There are other sites you can try out. Since you’re new to the Earn That Buck community, you can check out the different threads and forums on this site. You’ll find a lot of ways to earn money from home!

earnthatbuck

Administrator
Staff member
Hello there, I have signed up for FlirtBucks.net months ago. Every time I sign in the website it says "Your account is pending approval." It has been doing the same thing for months NOW. The website says it takes two business days to receive a response. I've checked my email and spam many many times. Never got a response. I googled other people's experiences with that same website, most people had similar experiences. I think it's fake. If you have had good things with that website, that's good for you. I'm just saying it didn't work for me.
Strange. Did they ever get back to you? It may be that they aren't a scam, but simply no longer operational.

Kanvi

Staff member
I've been receiving a lot of negative feedback on FlirtBucks lately, people emailing me directly here at ETB telling me FlirtBucks is a scam. I encourage everyone who has had a negative experience with them as a chat agent to reply to this thread, don't send it to me directly but instead reply to this thread. If Flirtbucks is no longer legit we need to change the rating, but people we need proof.

Bess

I have zero experience with Flirtbucks or any other site like this, to be frank. So I can't speak to the legitimacy of it. But I am curious is Flirtbucks the only such service out there or are there others that allow you to chat for money. I've heard a lot about fake accounts being managed by so called "chat angels" on dating sites and I assume the concept is somewhat the same?

Kanvi

Staff member
I have zero experience with Flirtbucks or any other site like this, to be frank. So I can't speak to the legitimacy of it. But I am curious is Flirtbucks the only such service out there or are there others that allow you to chat for money. I've heard a lot about fake accounts being managed by so called "chat angels" on dating sites and I assume the concept is somewhat the same?
Good question, we do have a list of alternative services here https://earnthatbuck.com/threads/make-money-doing-adult-chat.291/

As for chat angels on dating sites, I am not sure. I suppose most of it is done in-house as it's illegal as you are basically scamming the people who pay for a membership. I believe there have been quite some cases about this the last years where companies got fined for doing just that.

earnthatbuck

Administrator
Staff member
Seems like Flirtbucks has become completely unresponsive. They continue to collect information but simply never respond to applicants. Requests from users to delete information go unanswered. Users are concerned because they have provided their license / ID etc while applying, so they want to confirm that their information was actually deleted from their servers, but seems like all emails are falling into a black hole.

earnthatbuck

Administrator
Staff member
We have changed this from Legit to Scam. There are far too many complaints and it seems like the company has gone MIA. It also appears that many users are asking for their information to be deleted with no response from Flirtbucks.

Phoenixx

USA folks who applied at FlirtBucks along with no response, then please report FlirtBucks to the FTC, y'all.
They require sensitive information such as SSN and driver's license pictures.
Yet, they are totally silent after applicants submit their personal info. That's shady as hell....

FTC Complaint Assistant
  1. Click the link above and select the Education, Jobs, and Making Money category to the left.
  2. Then, select Job Offers subcategory.
  3. Fill out as much relevant information as you can. The more the better!

Here's FlirtBuck's business info to help when prompted to fill out more information about FlirtBucks on the complaint:
  • Business Name: FlirtBucks
  • Business Street Address: 1497 Main Street
  • Business PO Box: Suite 331
  • Business City: Dunedin
  • Business State: Florida
  • Business Zip: 34698
  • Business Email: [email protected]
  • Business Website: https://flirtbucks.net

Canadian applicants can formally complain to the Office of Privacy Commissioner of Canada.
Canada's privacy laws allows Canadians to have the right to not disclose their SIN (Social Insurance Number), legal identification, etc. when applying for a job. FlirtBucks can require all that info all they want, but ultimately, if an applicant from Canada refuses to provide sensitive info while applying, then FlirtBucks has to respect their choice AND accept their application (companies aren't even allowed to ask for SIN during the application or interview process anyways).

FlirtBucks - BBB Rating Overview
FlirtBucks is a labeled a scam here, and the link above shows it's also rated F at the Better Business Bureau along with 30+ complaints...

AVOID!

Page 2 of 2