• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

QUESTION Do you have houseplants?

Page 2 of 2

jipsyjo30

I just looked at my original post, and laughed, now I have doubled that amount
Wow, how do you have room for them all? My mom has just five plants (all adopted) and even they are taking over half the dining room. One is a Chinese Evergreen and it is almost as big as a bush!

msmoneybags

Wow, how do you have room for them all? My mom has just five plants (all adopted) and even they are taking over half the dining room. One is a Chinese Evergreen and it is almost as big as a bush!
I live in an old farmhouse, so it has lots of windows, and so any window has a table of some kind under it with plants on top :) There is a video on youtube of a lady that lives in NewYork, in an apartment, that has 600 plants. Its like a jungle!

jipsyjo30

I live in an old farmhouse, so it has lots of windows, and so any window has a table of some kind under it with plants on top :) There is a video on youtube of a lady that lives in NewYork, in an apartment, that has 600 plants. Its like a jungle!
Whoa! I'll have to check out the lady in New York. I guess she'd be classified as a plant hoarder :eek:

Page 2 of 2