QUESTION Do you have a system for earning online

metsrock69

Rookie Wordsmith
Jun 7, 2018
United States
I have a few different programs that I belong to and daily I go through certain ones so I know I can build them up and cashout monthly. Sometimes I build up the funds for 2 months before cashing out because I don't need it at the time. I usually save it until I need something like the air conditioner I just bought using survey funds and I always save for the holiday season at the end of the year. I know I always say that but you can never be too soon to start stashing cash . It even paid for most of my vacation last year. If wanted, I will share my daily system on here.

msmoneybags

Bronze Wordsmith
Jun 10, 2018
Yes of course please share, Im always interested in how others do their dailies :) Ive posted on another thread before, that I have a wordpad file that has all my earn sites on it, and I work through it daily, I have 20-25 sites I log into daily, and another 20 or so that I check in maybe every couple of months.

I always cashout as soon as I can, as in my years there were times that I waited, waited too long, and the sites closed taking my money earned with them.

I also usually leave the funds in paypal otherwise I want to spend them on stuff I dont really need, where if I leave it there, and only remove what I need I cant spend it :)

metsrock69

Rookie Wordsmith
Jun 7, 2018
United States
Gladly. Here is my daily stuff.
  1. Cashcrate, Daily log in $.03 a day everyday for a month $.50 bonus
  2. Mintvine, Log in and take daily poll and earn 7 points daily .5 points daily for newbies 10 days in a row 50 points or 25 points for newbies
  3. Mypoints Complete daily list and earn at least 7 points per day. more can be earned by opening 5 point emails or shopping
  4. Grindabuck Log in daily for 1 point and a month straight gives you I ant to say 20 points or 20 gabs as they call them
  5. Gifthulk Log in get 5 points for the daily check in on the survey page,guess the card and earn 200-300 points buy doing surveys
  6. Swagbucks. earn at least 100 points a day and cash in 2500 swagbucks for $25.00 paypal cashout
  7. Clixsense- Do the daily checklist and earn $.15- $1.00 daily on surveys. Cash in at $25.00 walmart giftcard
  8. Forumcoin, post at least 10 times daily and earn anywhere from 5 to 10 points until cashout at 500 points paypal
  9. Microsoft rewards anywhere from 30-50 points plus you get a streak bonus. then cash in for giftcards mostly dunkin donuts
  10. Earning station. I just joined but asked my referrer what had to be done and boom. Check in daily , complete the todo list and earn $.25 daily for 10 days and get a $1.00 bonus. not too shabby.
  11. Fusioncash $.02 daily email $3.00 forum bonus for posting 30 times in a month. Only available in U.S. and Canada.
That is my daily checklist and It works for me. All results may vary considering demographics . I wish everyone success with it.

Last edited:

Sprite1950

Rookie Wordsmith
Jun 14, 2018
I don't really have a daily system although I do most of my sites every day. I start at 6 am and like to finish around 11 am but I don't do them in any particular order. I would love to do Earning Station but unfortunately it is not available to the UK. I wish some of these sites would keep up with the times:(

I rarely cash out at a small amount unless I am not sure of a site because when dollars are converted to GBP the amount is very small. If I trust a site I will let my money build up.

One thing I hate about myself is I'm an impatient kind of person so if a site takes too long to reach cash out I will ditch it for something else. I chop and change sites frequently especially reward sites like Irazoo and Grabpoints . I have been with ForumCoin for 3 years and that is an all time record for me.

ruthmongare

Rookie Wordsmith
Jun 6, 2018
Do I don't have any particular system that i follow to make money online.As long as I work on my daily sites and meet the my daily target then i proceed finding other online opportunities.

Kanvi

Bronze Wordsmith
Apr 16, 2018
  2. Mintvine, Log in and take daily poll and earn 7 points daily .5 points daily for newbies 10 days in a row 50 points or 25 points for newbies
  3. Mypoints Complete daily list and earn at least 7 points per day. more can be earned by opening 5 point emails or shopping
  4. Grindabuck Log in daily for 1 point and a month straight gives you I ant to say 20 points or 20 gabs as they call them
  5. Gifthulk Log in get 5 points for the daily check in on the survey page,guess the card and earn 200-300 points buy doing surveys
  6. Swagbucks. earn at least 100 points a day and cash in 2500 swagbucks for $25.00 paypal cashout
  7. Clixsense- Do the daily checklist and earn $.15- $1.00 daily on surveys. Cash in at $25.00 walmart giftcard
  8. Forumcoin, post at least 10 times daily and earn anywhere from 5 to 10 points until cashout at 500 points paypal
  9. Microsoft rewards anywhere from 30-50 points plus you get a streak bonus. then cash in for giftcards mostly dunkin donuts
  10. Earning station. I just joined but asked my referrer what had to be done and boom. Check in daily , complete the todo list and earn $.25 daily for 10 days and get a $1.00 bonus. not too shabby.
  11. Fusioncash $.02 daily email $3.00 forum bonus for posting 30 times in a month. Only available in U.S. and Canada.
That is my daily checklist and It works for me. All results may vary considering demographics . I wish everyone success with it.
Great list and thanks for sharing. How much time does this take you daily to complete?

Reactions: msmoneybags

ruthmongare

Rookie Wordsmith
Jun 6, 2018
With all these sites, you must be making a good cash every end month.I have checked them but non of them accepts my location apart from forum coin.Am just wondering how do you divide your time working in all these 11 sites.

metsrock69

Rookie Wordsmith
Jun 7, 2018
United States
With all these sites, you must be making a good cash every end month.I have checked them but non of them accepts my location apart from forum coin.Am just wondering how do you divide your time working in all these 11 sites.
I do some of them in the morning. then a little in the afternoon. and top it off in the early evening. It works good:)

Tahtah33

Do what makes you happy!!
Jun 29, 2018
Whiteville nc
Yes of course please share, Im always interested in how others do their dailies :) Ive posted on another thread before, that I have a wordpad file that has all my earn sites on it, and I work through it daily, I have 20-25 sites I log into daily, and another 20 or so that I check in maybe every couple of months.

I always cashout as soon as I can, as in my years there were times that I waited, waited too long, and the sites closed taking my money earned with them.

I also usually leave the funds in paypal otherwise I want to spend them on stuff I dont really need, where if I leave it there, and only remove what I need I cant spend it :)
How do you keep track of all your sites

msmoneybags

Bronze Wordsmith
Jun 10, 2018
@Tahtah33 I thought I was a member, but just did a search and the site doesn't look familiar, is it only surveys? Do you get something for logging in daily?

jipsyjo30

Rookie Wordsmith
May 4, 2018
Northern Virginia
My daily list is similar to this & includes numbers 2, 6, 9, 10, & 11, give or take a few things.

jipsyjo30

Rookie Wordsmith
May 4, 2018
Northern Virginia
I have a few different programs that I belong to and daily I go through certain ones so I know I can build them up and cashout monthly. Sometimes I build up the funds for 2 months before cashing out because I don't need it at the time. I usually save it until I need something like the air conditioner I just bought using survey funds and I always save for the holiday season at the end of the year. I know I always say that but you can never be too soon to start stashing cash . It even paid for most of my vacation last year. If wanted, I will share my daily system on here.
I'm all about organization and have my earning sites bookmarked and separated into different folders. I just go down the list each day and then log into my email to see if there are any new survey invitations to click on. After that I'll check out the survey apps on my smartphone, then start the whole process over again until there's nothing left for me to do! For example, here is a picture of my bookmark screen.

Attachments

msmoneybags

Bronze Wordsmith
Jun 10, 2018
@jipsyjo30 interesting never thought about doing it that way :) If you have some in a folder, you can also right click and choose to open more than one. I have a mouse with a roller in it, I just click that and it opens multiple bookmarks

Reactions: metsrock69