UNRATED CoinsHeaps - Scam or Legit

Page 1 of 1

msmoneybags

Discaimer: I have not been paid by this site! But I have seen plenty proof on Beermoney of people getting paid

https://coinheaps.com/join/80f17b0

This is a twist on the whole Bitcoin faucets, this one is kinda fun :) I thought I would give this site a try as there are multiple ways to earn here, and its easy

So you get $10.00 to sign up...But you HAVE TO CLAIM from the faucet 500 times in order to claim that $10.00
You can claim from the faucet every hour.

You can also play games once a day there are 6 of them, you only have to play each game for 2 minutes ((you earn bitcoin))
You can solve captchas once a day, there are 6 of those. ((you earn bitcoin and points))
The games and captchas will reset in 24 hours.

Once you earn 1000 points you can cashout for $1.00 paypal or $1.00 Bitcoin
You can withdraw your bitcoins once you reach 0.0003 BTC

https://coinheaps.com/join/80f17b0

Sprite1950

I joined up with your link but I don't understand the faucet thing. I went back over an hour later but the timer started again so I couldn't claim.

msmoneybags

I joined up with your link but I don't understand the faucet thing. I went back over an hour later but the timer started again so I couldn't claim.
I was trying to tell my referrer the same thing, he said that it shouldnt do that. The only way it doesnt is if I leave the page open in the background while using other browser windows to go about my business

msmoneybags

Is BTC the same as points or? If not then how do you change it to points? I like this site it is nice to play games on it.
BTC is Bitcoin
There is no way to change BTC to points on the site

You get paid with points and with BTC, on the site depending on what your doing.

To get the $1.00 Paypal option, you turn in your points here
https://coinheaps.com/account/market

To get the $10.00 Registration Bonus you have to click claim 500 times.

If you are into Bitcoins, then you would need a wallet to cashout the bitcoins.

Jeanette2091

BTC is Bitcoin
There is no way to change BTC to points on the site

You get paid with points and with BTC, on the site depending on what your doing.

To get the $1.00 Paypal option, you turn in your points here
https://coinheaps.com/account/market

To get the $10.00 Registration Bonus you have to click claim 500 times.

If you are into Bitcoins, then you would need a wallet to cashout the bitcoins.
Do you have a wallet for Bitcoins? If you cannot change them then maybe it's a good idea to get a bitcoin wallet, or I'm wrong?

msmoneybags

yes I have a bitcoin wallet, dont use it much, there was a time I dabbled alot with Bitcoins, but then lost interest, but withcoin heaps and the different ways to earn my interest is picking up again, just for a little something different, Im working on rotating some of my sites, sticking with the ones that make me the most of course, but rotating those I only check in to do a few tasks etc

Tahtah33

Do what makes you happy!!
I hear a lot about bitcoins but how can you convert them to cash I like trying out new sites but the bitcoin part kind of threw me off

CaptainE

Why would you post your referral link to Coinsheaps if you don't even know if they pay or not? Isn't it a bit risky referring people without you being able to vouch for the site and whether it's legit or a scam? Just my 2 cents anyway. Hopefully someone can post some payment proofs.

Also with bitcoin faucets most are scams and the others use your GPU while you are the page essentially turning your computer into a hijacked device.

msmoneybags

Why would you post your referral link to Coinsheaps if you don't even know if they pay or not?
See that pink lettering at the top, where it says Disclaimer? I SAID that Ive seen people on BeerMoneyForum post their payouts.
How do you think its risky, If you dont want to join a site then dont. The site is free to join, your not getting charged to join.

People post about sites and show no proof all the time on here. I saw the payments, I dont post a site if I havent seen payments.

Last edited:
Page 1 of 1