LEGIT Branded Surveys Review: Earn Money Taking Surveys - Legit or Scam?

Holden

Rookie Wordsmith
May 16, 2018
Branded Surveys Review Earn Money Taking Surveys.jpg

I love using survey sites, but being a professor, people are sometimes surprised to hear that I like using those sites. “Don’t you spend your time doing intellectual stuff?” some of my friends have asked me. Well, teaching is hard, stressful work. When I get home, sometimes I just want to switch my mind off and do something relatively simple. And that’s what survey sites do for me. Taking surveys is fun and easy way to spend my free time and earn some money in the process.

So with that out of the way, I’d like to talk about another survey site I’ve been using – Branded Surveys. I’ve been using them for a few months, and I think I can provide a good Branded Surveys review.

Do you want to know if Branded Surveys is legit? Read on to find out!

Branded Surveys (Formerly MintVine)

Branded Surveys used to be called MintVine. While I haven’t used the old site, I’ve heard some good things about it. Of course, rebrands don’t matter if the good things that were in place aren’t maintained.

The site started in 2012, so they have what we in the academic field like to call tenure. Since its founding, the site has assisted various Fortune 500 companies conduct market research. I’ve tried a few lousy sites that disappear or fold up, leaving you hanging. With six years of operation, I’m pretty sure Branded Surveys won’t be one of those.

How Does Branded Surveys Work

Branded Surveys follows the basic method found across most survey sites: you complete surveys, and earn points. These points can then be redeemed as cash or gift cards from various online stores.

Occasionally, you may be disqualified from completing a survey while taking it. This also happens in other sites, and it’s usually a deal-breaker. But Survey Sites actually rewards you with points if this happens! This, to me, is a very big positive.

You can also be assigned a different survey if the one you’re taking gets an “OQ” or Over Quota status. This is what happens when an unexpectedly large number of people take a single survey. So even if that happens, you still get another survey to take (and another opportunity to earn).

Earning Potential on Branded Surveys

There are lots of factors that decide how much you make. But the main factor is the number of surveys you take per month. The more details you provide to the site, the more surveys it will assign to you.

On average, you will earn 150 to 300 points for each survey you complete. Each point is worth one cent.

Payout Options

To withdraw the money you’ve earned on Branded Surveys, you will have to have at least 1,000 points (equivalent to $10). This minimum withdrawal is on the lower end of the scale, meaning it’s easier to request a cashout. I like to save up my earning for a huge payout, but I like how the site offers its members some flexibility.

If you prefer cash, the site will send you your earnings either via PayPal, Branded Pay, or Dwolla. You can also redeem your earnings as gift cards for a variety of online and offline establishments.

Branded Surveys: The Good and The Bad

No company is perfect. Each one has its ups and downs. Here’s a detailed breakdown of the bad and good things about Branded Surveys.

The Good

You still earn after getting booted from a survey - This is by far my favorite part about Branded Surveys. I hate it when I get disqualified in the middle of taking a survey (why did the site let me take it in the first place?). By giving you points when you get DQ’d they’re at least minimizing the frustration.

Low minimum payout - This gives you a lot of flexibility when it comes to withdrawing your funds, since you won’t have to wait a long time for your earnings to accumulate.

The Bad

Complicated surveys - I take surveys to let my mind rest. But some of the ones found here are a bit more involved. But hey, at least the complicated surveys earn you more points.

The Verdict: Legit or Scam?

Branded Survey is legit! And not only is it legit, it is highly recommended! Give it a try! You’ll still earn from a survey even if you get disqualified mid-way.

Branded Surveys Screenshots

Click to Zoom
Branded Surveys 1.jpgBranded Surveys 2.jpgBranded Surveys 3.jpgBranded Surveys 4.jpg

Your Turn

This review is based on my own experiences using Branded Surveys. Now it’s your turn to share! Have you tried this site? How were your earnings and overall experience!

Let’s hear your stories!

Reactions: msmoneybags

Teliaia

New
Jul 4, 2018
I had a problem with this company before. I signed up with them when they were Mintvine, I collected 4751 points and they would not let me cash out. When they became Branded Surveys they transferred the points over, so I kept working on surveys till I had 6085 points. I finally emailed them and ask what the problem was, they told me I was using a Proxy server which I wasn't then they told me my info was fraudulent which was untrue too. I just had to delete my account. I started over with the same info and internet and it works fine now I even cashed out for 12.50 but I mourn that 6085 points I lost.

higming

May 26, 2018
I had a problem with this company before. I signed up with them when they were Mintvine, I collected 4751 points and they would not let me cash out. When they became Branded Surveys they transferred the points over, so I kept working on surveys till I had 6085 points. I finally emailed them and ask what the problem was, they told me I was using a Proxy server which I wasn't then they told me my info was fraudulent which was untrue too. I just had to delete my account. I started over with the same info and internet and it works fine now I even cashed out for 12.50 but I mourn that 6085 points I lost.
Seems like a bug. Did you report it to customer service?

Kanvi

Bronze Wordsmith
Apr 16, 2018
Sadly seems to be a lot of non payment claims lately if you search for Branded Surveys Review on Google.

morgoodie

Padawan
Aug 1, 2018
I used this site when it was Mintvine and it was really good. I didn't take long really to accumulate the 1,000 points needed to cash out and I could make around $30 a month or more if I really worked at it. I liked that it would still give you points if you didn't qualify for a survey. Since they have changed hands, I haven't done anything there. I can only do so many surveys before they drive me insane so I keep my survey sites to a minimum.

cherber50

Padawan
Jul 10, 2018
Great review of branded I have been using when it was mint it seems to add up and pay more often being branded now. I usually get a pay out every 10 days Your right about the DQ but at least they give you another chance. From what I have seen I am at Gold Badge and is that all there is