BING Points

Status
Not open for further replies.

earnthatbuck

Administrator
Apr 16, 2018
United States
This obviously isn't a game changer but a quick tip for some of you in the US. Click on random headlines on BING and complete simple quizzes that are three questions to score an easy $3.00 - $5.00 on a monthly basis of XBOX money. Of course, for those of you familiar with the program, you can redeem other rewards as well but the best conversion rates lie with Microsoft related programs (for obvious reasons).

I know loads of people who haven't paid for XBOX live in many years just because they continuously take advantage of the BING points program. It won't break the bank, but it's fairly effortless. Amazon is also a popular cash out option with the BING points program.

Non-ref: https://rewards.microsoft.com/

Reactions: Iroh_Spirit
May 25, 2018
Yes, there are other rewards. Like for instance Starbucks and Amazon gift cards. Bing connects with Microsoft so, you can earn points while buying things online through their website. There are daily activities that oyu can do everyday to earn more points without spending money. You can also search online through their browser for extra points.

Here is the a few of the rewards they have:
-Dunkin' Donuts Giftcards
-Starbucks Giftcards
-Amazon Giftcards

They also have sweepstakes where you can win things like
-Giftcards
-Xbox

You can also donate yours points to charities.

jipsyjo30

Rookie Wordsmith
May 4, 2018
Northern Virginia
Yes, there are other rewards. Like for instance Starbucks and Amazon gift cards. Bing connects with Microsoft so, you can earn points while buying things online through their website. There are daily activities that oyu can do everyday to earn more points without spending money. You can also search online through their browser for extra points.

Here is the a few of the rewards they have:
-Dunkin' Donuts Giftcards
-Starbucks Giftcards
-Amazon Giftcards

They also have sweepstakes where you can win things like
-Giftcards
-Xbox

You can also donate yours points to charities.
Where do you find the Amazon gift cards? I have looked all over the site and can't find it.

msmoneybags

Bronze Wordsmith
Jun 10, 2018
I have heard that it depends on how long you had been a member, whether you have Amazon as an option or not, I think new accounts do not have that option. I have been with them for YEARS and I do have Amazon, so again might be for newer accounts

Sprite1950

Rookie Wordsmith
Jun 14, 2018
Bing Rewards used to be available only to US residents but apparently it is now also available in the UK too. I had forgotten about it but I may take a look and see what reviewers are saying,

Reactions: msmoneybags

Iroh_Spirit

Padawan
May 24, 2018
This obviously isn't a game changer but a quick tip for some of you in the US. Click on random headlines on BING and complete simple quizzes that are three questions to score an easy $3.00 - $5.00 on a monthly basis of XBOX money. Of course, for those of you familiar with the program, you can redeem other rewards as well but the best conversion rates lie with Microsoft related programs (for obvious reasons).

I know loads of people who haven't paid for XBOX live in many years just because they continuously take advantage of the BING points program. It won't break the bank, but it's fairly effortless. Amazon is also a popular cash out option with the BING points program.

Non-ref: https://rewards.microsoft.com/
They used to do Amazon Gift Cards and for a while, Paypal. Now Bing Rewards only does the basic ones. I am looking at the Walmart Gift Cards on my Bing accounts.

Reactions: msmoneybags
Status
Not open for further replies.