• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Best Paying Apps for Mobile Phones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page 2 of 2

ruthmongare

I just learnt yesterday from this forum that cheetah keyboards usually pay people. Have been using it for quite some time but never known that. Anyway whoever is interested can try using cheetah keyboards.

fan4da48

@Jeanette209 1000 steps is equal to $1 and they have a Daily reward worth $1 that you can get every day, its halfway down the page on the offers screen just click and watch the video for a $1 bonus.

Jeanette2091

Swagbucks is the only good app that I know of. Sadly, it is not available in my country. I tried AppNana but I found it to be very slow paying.
Same here. I liked AppNana a lot but when you needed to complete an offer every time in order to get the promo code and deleted it. I don't really think that the invitation function is great on AppNana. I needed 3 people to use my code before I could use others. That is a little stupid.

Leo1000

I don't have a mobile phone, but I am thinking of getting one. Looks like people are getting good money from just downloading apps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page 2 of 2