- Apr 16, 2018
People in the United States play for at least five hours a day using their mobile devices, according to a report released by Flurry. Studies further reveal that each year, there is an increase of internet use among American mobile network subscribers. If we are now using and playing games for 35 hours each week, then, what about for next year? For sure, it will be more than 35 hours, but there is a benefit to that.
Again, there’s a good thing to this overuse of internet and mobile devices daily. For a few minutes each day, you can use your phone and earn rewards. It’s through an app called AppBounty. Are you familiar with it?
In AppBounty, you have to download apps and voila! There’s payment in credits. Users receive gift cards which can be redeemed online. I mean, what’s so hard about downloading apps on your phone? You’ll get paid for it.
To know more here is an honest review on AppBounty, and it can help you earn some rewards.
What is AppBounty?
AppBounty is an online incentivized platform that will pay you for your service, and that is to download mobile apps. There is nothing special about the whole thing and no tricks to do whatsoever. You need to download specific apps.
After downloading, you’ll get the rewards in the form of credits. You may be asked to open the app before you can get your rewards. It’s that easy.
Things To Know About AppBounty
- The first step is to visit this page appbounty.net from your mobile Android device or Apple iPad/iPhone. That’s the registration page. (For Android devices, you can download AppBounty from the Play Store.)
- If you have an INVITE CODE (or use this one - gtnoxfau), it will earn you an extra 50 credits upon sign up. Anyway, from there, you can input the code or click SKIP.
- The great thing about using AppBounty on an iOS gadget is that you can view the full-screen version. It’s a browser app name BLU, and it’s synchronized with AppBounty.
- As for the Safari or Chrome browsers, AppBounty runs smoothly in there too. You have to use BLU so that you can make your account and earn your credits.
- Through your Android, you can also register in AppBounty using your Facebook account.
- After all the downloading and registering, you can now earn the credits!
It is essential to change the Privacy Settings if you’re going to use AppBounty on an Apple device. Here is the way to do it - In Privacy Settings, look for “Advertising” and click “Limit Ad Tracking.” Check this page for more information.
How To Earn Money with AppBounty
If you want to have extra income, you can earn it in AppBounty in the form of gift cards. The primary way to get your gift cards is by downloading apps, but there’s more. Here are ways to get your gift cards through AppBounty:
1. Downloading Apps – After downloading the necessary apps in AppBounty, you will be rewarded with credits. These credits can be converted into gift cards. The gift cards are from app developers and ad networks who partner up with AppBounty – the purpose is to provide such rewards to their users.
The apps that you download must be opened accordingly. There are instructions on what you need to do. Basically, after downloading the app, you have to click it and leave it open for at least two minutes. By doing that, you are sending a signal to the app developers that there is a new user registered. The credits will get into your account soon after that.
Where can you use the credit/gift cards? You can use it on Netflix, Amazon, or Xbox, among many others. If you want to purchase in-app currency for your games (Apple devices), the credits/gift cards are also usable in that way.
2. Inviting Friends – If you invite your friends to use AppBounty, you will also earn credits. How to attract them, you ask? Follow these steps:
- Go to ACCOUNT.
- Look for INVITE.
- Choose how you INVITE your friends through Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, or by email.
- For you to get the rewards, the person you invited must click on your invite link and use your invite code.
- Tell your friend that he or she needs to do that.
Guide your friend in signing up for an AppBounty account. They also have to complete two task offers before you can get your credits. Don’t worry if the rewards don’t appear instantly. You have to wait for 24 hours before it gets to your account. Be patient.
How many credits will you get for referring a friend? That’s 250 credits per friend that uses your invite code. And that’s not all. Your friend will have a sign-up bonus of 50 credits, as well.
3. Targets (Android) and Task Offers (Apple) – These are other ways for you to earn in AppBounty. You have to finish Targets if you’re using an Android device, or Task Offers if you’re using an Apple device.
There is a section in the AppBounty app for Tasks or Targets. Check the list for ways to earn your credits. For example:
- Winning credits through games. You need to download the game and play it up to a specific level as per instruction. After that, you will have the credits. (If you already have the game on your device, then, you won’t earn any.)
- Watching videos. It’s not a full-length video. Just some ads, and when you’re done, you can receive the credits.
- Registering for services. You can also earn credits this way. But you have to use real information and details.
- Answering surveys. It must be filled up before you can receive credits. Polls are abundant because it’s a research study from companies who aim to improve their service and understand consumer trends. There are requirements to qualify for a review, and sometimes, it is very long and time-consuming to finish.
- Deals sign up. If you buy offers, you will also get exclusive promotional ads and product vouchers.
- Mixed section. Offers that cannot be categorized in games, videos, registrations, surveys, and deals are in the mixed division.
There are no exact amount of credits to earn in a specific task or target. Some earn 30 credits while others reported receiving more than 100 credits per job. It will depend upon the download, game, video, survey, deal, or service registrations.
How To Redeem Your Credits
Again, credits are redeemable and converted into gift cards. It’s not cash – sorry! But you can use these gift cards at many online merchants. Here is a list of those places where you can use the gift cards:
- Google Play
- EA Games
After that, choose your merchant – gift card. (For example, Amazon , iTunes, Google Play, Netflix, etc.)
Press “purchase” (for Android) or “buy card” (for Apple).
Sometimes, there is a 48-hour grace period for the gift card to process. Wait for it.
After AppBounty verifies your credits to gift cards, you will receive a gift card code. It is in the “Rewards” section (Account) for Android, and “Your Codes” section (Rewards) for Apple.
By then, you will be able to use your code at the merchant site.
AppBounty: The Good And The Bad
People talk about AppBounty. They believe it is a sure-fire way to earn gift cards. It’s like winning free items. Others don’t like the long tasks or targets. But the question remains – is it worth your time? Is it an excellent app to “earn,” so to speak? Here are some good and bad points on AppBounty.
The Good In AppBounty
- It is convenient and user-friendly.
- The app is easy to direct.
- The interface is clean.
- Some apps are quick to download.
- Other offers are done smoothly.
- The app is not chaotic, and the screens are accessible.
- If you want to earn quick, this is the app for you.
- It’s easy to receive a gift card, and you get to choose which one you like.
- You can do the Tasks or Targets any time of the day.
- It’s effortless to do the offers and when downloading apps.
- There are at least five ways to earn in AppBounty.
- What you make is not money, but it’s LIKE MONEY.
- You are not limited regarding earning credits, doing tasks, completing offers, and such.
The Not-So-Good In AppBounty
- You can’t get cash from doing tasks and offers in AppBounty. The credits are converted to gift codes which you can use at several websites like Netflix and Amazon. It may be useful for some, but other people value money more than gift cards. If you want cash, this is not the app for you.
- For some gift cards, you need a lot of credits. It takes a while to compile those credits before you can convert them into gift cards. You have to answer several offers or surveys and download a lot of apps before earning a small value gift card.
- The gift cards that you like are sold out. If it’s sold out, then, you will have to wait for it to become available again. It can be a long wait, and it’s frustrating.
- You work twenty minutes for a survey or download the app as instructed, and then, a glitch hits you. No rewards are earned. AppBounty has a reminder when it comes to glitches – use the app on its first download since a second download won’t win you credits. After downloading, make sure the app is open for at least two minutes. Do not change your network settings while the app is running. And that’s it.
I would love to use AppBounty as a way to earn credits so I can pay for my Netflix subscription. It’s not money, yes I know that, but it’s like money. It’s paying for my Netflix! I don’t have to do much. By downloading apps, watching ads, and signing up for deals, I get my credits. It is easy to do and very effortless.
Will I recommend it to my friends? Oh yes, I definitely will. I know for a fact that they will enjoy it too, and would want to earn credits so they can buy from Amazon and Play Store. We all have our reasons, and what AppBounty offers is a blessing for me. I get rewards and have fun too!
OUR VERDICT: Legit Or Scam?
Is AppBounty safe? Does AppBounty have a virus? Is AppBounty a legit app? These questions were lifted from Reddit users. People are curious about it and want to know its authenticity.
Does AppBounty work and does it deliver the promise of earning credits in exchange for gift cards? Well, it is a legit app to earn credits (not money) which you can use to purchase from online sites by converting it to gift codes. It’s like having free things or services just by watching an ad, downloading an app, or answering a survey. It’s not bad at all. We say that AppBounty is 100% LEGIT if you want rewards and gift codes from your favorite online merchants. The promise is delivered, and it’s real.
Click to Zoom
What’s your experience with AppBounty? Care to share it with us? Type your comments in the box below as we want to hear it from you!