• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

LEGIT AdFeedz - Scam or Legit?

Page 1 of 1

Stoffy

Here you can earn cash, bitcoin and advertise you websites and get hits :)

Extreme, 90% Instant Commissions with 6 Ways of Earning which are not stalling or slowing down!

BULLET POINTS:

- Earning From Sale Commissions 10%
- Earning From Surf Pool 10%
- Earning From Team Pool 20%
- Earning From Group Pool 25%
- Earning From Global Pool 20%
- Earning From Group Manager 5%
- Get Started for FREE
- Free 1000 Advertising Credits
- Free $2.5 Bonuses

You can sign up here: https://www.adfeedz.com/

Payment proof:

Attachments

Last edited:

msmoneybags

Here you can earn cash, bitcoin and advertise you websites and get hits :)
Ive got questions :)

1. Do they payout in Paypal?
2. How exactly do you earn? Is it by referring people? Or is it like the HYIP sites where you have to buy ad packs
3. And what is the $2.5 bonus, is that actual money in your pocket that you can cashout later, or is it to be used to buy advertising from the site
4. Also what is the cashout amount, I couldnt find an exact answer

Stoffy

Ive got questions :)

1. Do they payout in Paypal?
2. How exactly do you earn? Is it by referring people? Or is it like the HYIP sites where you have to buy ad packs
3. And what is the $2.5 bonus, is that actual money in your pocket that you can cashout later, or is it to be used to buy advertising from the site
4. Also what is the cashout amount, I couldnt find an exact answer
Hello,

The minimun cashout is $10 and it pays in bitcoin, Payeer, Perfect Money and SolidTrust.
You get paid to watch ads in order to get credits -> those credits you can use to advertise for yourself. At the same time you earn cash by watching ads which you can collect ones a day. When you sign up you get assigned to to a team -> the more the members of your team do the same as you the more the cash pool you can collect from every day grows -> the more surf pool points you collect (also by watching ads) the more cash you can collect from the team pool. But you can also buy contracts (this is completely optionable for the user). You can also play a game called flip chance and watch *** in order to earn cash.

When you have completed a tutorial you get paid your bonus.

I hope this have answered you questions. Or else feel free to write me :)

Happy new year and good earnings :)

msmoneybags

Thank you Stoffy for taking the time for the information, when I find time I will check it out more, if I join I will for sure use your link

Page 1 of 1